Dead girl clapping

"Come on Ally! Dont be a wuss!" my friend leah shouts to me.

"Why the hell are we going in there? You know this place is the hunting ground for crazies!" I shout back

"Ok, guys stop fighting, Ally please come with us? We're going to play a little game. And we need you for it." my other friend Gerard pipes in......"Fine" Leah get this happy look on her face and skips up to the door and leads us in. This place is creepy....There have been rumors of people coming in here and never coming out. A girl named Carolyn came in here once, she is a legend here in our town. She came in here, she died... But her body was the only one found. The others were never found.

"What game do you two have planned?"

"Oh, well... Its like hide and seek. But you get three claps to find us. We want you to count and then try to find us. we want to explore while hiding and we know that you hate to go around in creepy places."

"What the hell Leah! What makes you think that I want to stand here alone while you two go off together, probably to make out while Im over here counting! This is stupid, can we just go home?"

"No! I want to play this game here!" She is such a bitch friend. Why am i even friends with her?

"Ally.. Will you please count for us? We wont go to far, and if you want we will split up so nothing goes on. PLease?" Gerard ask. Since he asked me nicelly. I nod.

"Thank you!" Leah chirps. I hate her now.

"Ok... count to twenty. And remember you get three claps to find both of us." I just nod again.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..-"

few seconds later

"15...16...17...18...19...20!"

I start to shuffle around to let them know im done counting and Im coming to get them. "Ok Gerard! First clap!" I hear a clap come from my left, I walk over there. I dont see anyone. I decide to move on and to keep looking.... I walk up the stairs to the second level "Second clap!" *Clap* It come from a room to my left.

I walk in and its kinda dark... but there is a light coming from behind a desk. I walk over and I see its a flash light.... But... Someone is holding it. "Hahah I found you!" I say but my laughter dies in my throat... The hand is attatched to Gerard. He is huddled under the desk, with Leah in his arms... They arent moving... I touch his arm and they both topple over, showing their faces. I wish that hadnt happened.

Both of them had their eyes clawed out and their mouths were twisted.... blood was all over their face! I lost it. I screamed my head off and ran to the door... It slammed closed before I got to it. something was on the door, I took my phone out and put some light on it.

Carolyn.

Holy Fuck!

I whisper "Carolyn"

*Clap*