𝓜𝓮

"All of me."

Chapter three

DOMINIC SETS HIS PHONE DOWN to the side as I take the left turn to enter the football field

DOMINIC SETS HIS PHONE DOWN to the side as I take the left turn to enter the football field. Filled with thousands of people that came to watch him and his team play.

I gasp out in amazement—even though I've already been to multiple football games of his and have seen how many people come to them—and hit Dominic on the shoulder before pointing at the stands. He nods, smiling at my reaction.

"My best friend is famous!" I mumble slowly in disbelief and stare at the stands. Dominic's laugh takes me out of my episode, and I stare at him. I just couldn't think of a better best friend than him, to be honest.

Dominic smiles teasingly and says, "I can't with you, little Rose." He chuckles with a shake of his head, taking out his football equipment and getting out of the car.

I shake my head, snapping out of it and twisting the keys out of the car just as Dominic opens my door for me and holds out a hand to help me out of the car. I take it gladly, and he shuts the door behind me before making his way to the stands.

Tons of people shout and scream as he makes it closer to where they are, and I can't help but smile at that. Dominic takes a second to wave before grabbing my hand and politely asking for people to scoot so I could sit in the front row, which is closest to the football field.

My body warms at his kindness, and I sit down, thankful for having a seat so close.

Dominic leans down to kiss my cheek. I hear people gasp in surprise, and he smiles against my cheek. "I love you, ma." He whispers, "Cheer for me, okay?" He asks, and I nod my head, yes. I'd do anything for you.

With that, he hugs me to him quickly before placing a kiss on my head and running off to the field.

 The football game has been going for about an hour now, and my throat hurts from screaming and cheering

The football game has been going for about an hour now, and my throat hurts from screaming and cheering. We were currently up by five, and I couldn't be happier for our team and the way they were playing.