Spencer James Smith (11)

I woke up the next morning to Jon coming in my room. "Morning sleepyhead." He said and opened the curtains. "I made breakfast it's on the counter." Jon said and walked out. I sat up and went out to get breakfast. "Good morning lovely!" Stella said and smiled as I sat down. "I forgot that your a morning person" I rolled my eyes and laid my head down. "Oh come on cheer up! Today will be an amazing day. I think we should go out all day today." Stella smiled, she seemed like she was really trying to get me out of the house. "Wait why? I'm having all the guys come over today, I'm sure they will wanna see her." Jon looked over at us. "Jon.. that's why idiot." Stella said mad. "It's okay Stella, I'm fine with seeing them." I smiled. "Ryan's coming over Cora." Stella said to me. "And? I don't care." I laughed slightly. I did care, but I wasn't gonna say that. "Ok ok, then maybe we can leave for a little bit and then come back so you can see Brendon and Spencer." She smiled. "That will work." I laughed. "I'm gonna go get ready." I got up and sat my plate in the dishwasher. "Thanks for breakfast Jon." I said and smiled at Jon then walked to my room. I got ready for the day, and I made sure I looked good. When we got back I wanted Ryan to see me, and genuinely feel like shit. "You look beautiful." Stella said and smiled. "Thank you Stella." I smiled too. "The guys are coming over in an hour." Jon called as we walked out the door. "Got it." I said and we walked out. "Let's go get our nails done." She smiled as we got in her car. "Ok." I smiled and said. "Also wanna go shopping, I want to pick outfits for you." Stella turned on music and started driving. "Let's do whatever Stella, it's up to you." I laughed. We drove to the nail salon and I picked out red nails, I thought they were pretty. The nail salon ladies talked to us the whole time they did our nails. Stella got bright Orange, she always liked orange, and I hated it. "So are you ready to see Ryan later?" Stella asked me. "Yeah, I mean I don't care you know. I know he's moved on, and I'll be okay." I smiled. "Really?" She looked at me. "Mhm." I smiled again.

We left the nail salon and went shopping. Stella picked out several outfits for me. They were all so cute. I changed into one of them as we left the mall, because I thought it was cuter than my original outfit. Me and Stella went out to lunch before heading back to the house. Whenever we got back there was several cars in the driveway. "Hey! Ryan's fucking car is in my spot in the driveway." Stella said angrily. "I'm just gonna hit his car I'm not even joking." Stella said as she pulled in. "No don't." I laughed. Stella got out of the car and I sat there for a minute. "You good?" She asked me and opened my door. "Yeah I'm fine Stella.." I said nervously. "It'll be okay I promise." Stella smiled. I sighed and got out of the car. I took a deep breath before walking into the house. "I'm home!" Stella announced as she walked in the door. I followed behind her. "Hey Stella." Brendon said as she walked in. No one had noticed me yet. "Oh my god! Hey Cora." Spencer stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back and noticed a blonde girl sitting at the bar.. Keltie. "Hey Spence." I smiled and hugged him. Spencer was the first one to even notice that I was there. "Oh shit Cora hey!" Brendon got up and walked over, hugging me. "Hey Brendon." I hugged him back. Keltie turned around and looked at me, rolling her eyes. "Oh that bitch." Stella whispered to me. I just laughed at her comment. "Wheres Ryan?" I whispered to Jon. "The bathroom." He whispered back. That's when Ryan walked out. Oh my god he's beautiful, still.

RYANS POV:
I heard muffled "Heys!" Coming from the other room as I washed my hands. When I walked out of the bathroom I seen a girl standing next to Jon, I only seen the back of her, I assumed it was Jon's girlfriend or something. Until she turned around and faced me. It was Cora. Shit. It was Cora. I hadn't seen her in person in a while. I knew I shouldn't have done what I did to her. But I found Keltie again and I think I love her. But Cora.. Cora looked as beautiful as ever. She had her hair curled and her eyes were beautiful as always, her makeup was there but also not super noticeable, and her outfit was stunning. "Ryan come here!" I heard Keltie say, as I stood there for a minute. "Oh shit coming sorry baby." I walked over and kissed Keltie.

CORA'S POV:
Ryan walked over and kissed Keltie. God I hate being here. I went and sat down on the empty couch, just thinking. "Why is she here?" I heard Keltie whisper to Jon. "Because I'm staying here." I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "I can go wherever I want I'm a grown adult." I said to her. "Is it not uncomfortable for you to be sitting here with me and my fiancé." She looked at me. "Oh the fiancé that you took from me." I gasped. "You mean the one that I took back from you. Correction." She said to me. "You know what shut the fuck up Keltie, I didn't fucking know you were with him when that happened. You fucking knew me and Ryan were still together and you started dating him." I said to her and tears formed in my eyes. "You know what, you are a fucking slut. Spreading your fucking legs for someone else's boyfriend and then acting like it's their fault that they get back with that person." She stood up walking over to me. "Don't call her a fucking slut." Ryan whispered. "That's enough Keltie." He then continued. "It's not worth arguing over honey." He kissed her head. "Says the one who fucking started this argument." I whispered and rolled my eyes. "No one asked for you to argue over me when we aren't together." Ryan said to me. "Ryan you could've fucking told me." Tears fell. "Yeah you are probably r-" Jon cut Ryan's sentence off. "Okay that's it, just stop arguing in my house okay?!" Jon said to us. I ended the argument there. It wasn't worth fighting about.

"Hey Cora, you okay?" Spencer sat next to me and whispered. "Yeah I'm fine Spence." I smiled slightly. "He's shitty for what he did to you." Spencer looked at me. "Mhm." I looked down. "No really Cora I mean it." He sounded sincere. "He's my best friend, but what he did was absolutely wrong." Spencer continued. "Thanks for caring Spencer." I smiled a small smile, tears filling my eyes. "Oh come here." Spencer said hugging me. I let out silent cries onto his chest, not wanting anyone in the room to hear. "You didn't deserve that you know?" Spencer hugged me. I looked at Spencer realizing that he actually cared about me. Holy shit. Spencer was acting like he liked me. "Spencer.." I looked at him. "Yeah?" He looked down at me. "Thank you." I smiled. I talked to Spencer the rest of the night. I said nothing else to Ryan. We exchanged glances, and awkward "excuse me's" but nothing important. It broke my heart watching him kiss on Keltie all night, and listening to her giggle and him whisper to her how hot she was.

I hated every second of it. I was able to ignore it though because I talked to everyone else the whole time, mainly Spencer. Spencer helped me tune out the noise surprisingly. I shifted uncomfortably having to sit next to Ryan and Keltie a few times that night because Jon was making us all play board games. Jon kept checking on me throughout the night but I was really okay. I'm okay. I think.