Long distance (8)

A COUPLE DAYS LATER:
"Wake up!" Jon was shaking the bed. "We leave in 3 hours." Jon shook Ryan. "Ugh." Ryan turned over and smacked Jon. "EXCUSE ME?" Jon said to Ryan and smacked him back. "Don't hit me." Ryan laughed and shoved Jon. "I'll fight your scrawny ass, I am buff compared to you!" Jon threw his fists up. "Ok boys calm down it's 7 am." I stood up and separated them. "I'll box him." Jon said and walked out, "I'm watching you." He screamed from the kitchen. "Why are we fighting Ryan?" I heard Spencer say. "He slapped me!" Jon said. "Did he have a reason?" Spencer laughed. "He slapped me!" Ryan walked out of the room. I followed behind. "You both deserve to be slapped." Brendon laughed. "You deserve to be slapped." Spencer said to Brendon. "Guys we aren't gonna slap each other jesus." I walked over and grabbed breakfast from Jon. "Thank you for loving my breakfast unlike some ungrateful whores." Jon said and handed me coffee. "I am not an ungrateful whore, you didn't tell me the breakfast was for me!" Spencer said to Jon. "Oh yeah, I was just gonna starve you Spencer! I was gonna make the Spencer Smith from panic at the disco, starve. I wasn't gonna feed you." Jon laughed. "I feed you every morning dumb ass." He smacked Spencer with the spatula. "Shut up." Spencer rubbed his head. I quickly ate my breakfast and then went up to get dressed. They were still arguing when I went downstairs. "Why would I starve you dumb asses?!" Jon said and looked at them. "Cause you sometimes hate us." Ryan made a fake frown and then Spencer lightly smacked Ryan's chest. "Like he's our mom, our abusive mom." Spencer laughed with Ryan. They literally fell out of their chairs. "He's gonna starve me!" Ryan shouted, and Spencer just laughed and hugged Ryan. "What's happening..?" Brendon walked out of the bathroom. "Well Jon was." Spencer stopped and laughed trying to catch his breath. "And then Spencer said-" Ryan was trying to talk to. "And then Ryan was like." They couldn't get a full sentence out they were laughing. "Cora what happened?" Brendon asked me confused. "Well Jon was gonna starve Ryan and Spencer, but he gave me food, so he's their abusive mom or something." I shrugged. "That isn't the story." Jon said then went on to explain what happened. "Wanna go shopping or something?" Ryan said to me and kissed me. "I wanna spend time with you on your last day here sooo.. yes." I smiled. Ryan ran up to get dressed and then he asked what store I wanted to go to. "Anywhere, drive me anywhere." I smiled. "As long as it's not the store I work at." I laughed.

Ryan drove me to the mall, and we walked inside holding hands. We stopped at a few stores and Ryan held all my bags for me. He refused to let me carry anything. We loaded the bags into the car and then we drove to get lunch. We just had a quick lunch because he had to get to the airport, but it was nice regardless. "I'm gonna miss you." Ryan said to me as he took a bite of his burger that he got. We got fast food. "I'm gonna miss you more." I laid against his arm. "Our last date is fast food in my rental car." Ryan laughed. "It's kinda nice." I smiled. "Mhm, well, you make it nice." He kissed my head. "Well maybe I do, but I don't know." I shrugged. We finished our food and then drove to meet the guys at the airport.

Once we got there the boys greeted us. "We have another 20 minutes before our flight." Brendon sighed. "Wow a whole 20 minutes." I gasped, jokingly. "You're lovely." Brendon said sarcastically. Time flew by so quickly. We waited for what seemed like only 3 minutes. But it was so quick. Before I knew it they were calling people on for the flight. "Oh shit." Ryan said and stood up. "I don't wanna leave." Ryan said and hugged me. "I know, but we can make this work anyway Ryan." I kissed him. "Just come with me." He said and kissed my head. "I can't ryan." I said to him. "I have a job and family out here, and I'm not ready to leave." I said to him. "But we can come visit once a year, you can live with me, and we can get married, let's just go get married please." He said to me. "Ryan let's wait a while, it'll work out." I teared up. "Come on please." Tears fell from Ryans eyes, "don't cry sweetheart" I wiped his tears away. "I'm not trying to. I don't wanna leave you." Ryan sighed. "Come on Ry, it's okay, we can figure it out." I said to him and hugged him. "Just come with me." He said to me again. "We can get there soon, I promise." I kissed him again. "Ryan we gotta go." Spencer tapped Ryan's back. "Come on dude." Spencer stood behind him. "I love you, and I'll be back as soon as I can." Ryan leaned down and hugged me. "Ok Ryan." I kissed him. "I love you." He whispered as he got on the plane. "See ya hun."Spencer hugged me. "Hun?" I laughed. "Jesus I didn't mean it that way dumb ass." He flicked my head and walked onto the plane. I watched them all leave and then called Stella to come pick me up. I cried the rest of the car ride home. I wanted him to stay now. I didn't at first but I do now.

A MONTH LATER:
"Well the interviewer was terrible !!" Ryan laughed on the phone as he told me what was going on at home. "They really asked about your sex life?" I laughed. "Yeah! And she like was into it, like asking if I jerk off and shit. I think the interview never aired." He laughed again. "That's so bad." I smiled and laid down.

Long distance was going okay. Me and Ryan are working it out. He's still not my boyfriend but who needs labels anyway, we aren't seeing anyone else anyway..