𝟎𝟎𝟖.

— ୨ ✰ ୧ —

YOU WERE putting away the chairs while kevin came walking with the beach bags

YOU WERE putting away the chairs while kevin came walking with the beach bags. you took them from him and put them in the trunk. " thanks for this trip kev. maybe i'll go with my dad later for your last pachuca match. after all it still is early. " you said. 

" of course, i also have something to give you when we're at our house and you're gonna leave. " you raised a brow but nodded. " okay, let's go. " kevin led you to your side and opened the door again. you thanked him and smiled. kevin went to his side and went in.

kevin started the car up and passed you his phone for music. you smiled and thought what music to play. of course you would play rauw alejandro. either way that is your favorite singer. you decided to put on sci-fi by rauw alejandro. kevin glanced at you and smiled. this was his favorite rauw alejandro song.

" i love this song so much. " kevin said, " i know you do! even though i love it too it isnt my favorite. no me sueltes will always be on top for me. even though it is on the new album. " you said. kevin just smiled and laughed. " okay good point. no me sueltes is a good song. "

" i always have a good point." kevin just laughed and nodded. you felt happy but also a bit devastated you were leaving kevin. i mean yeahh sure, you haven't seen your family, but you felt free with kevin. " okay we're here. now get your stuff mami, i'll wait here."

you smiled at the nickname and he smiled back. you opened the car door and closed it after you got out. you opened the front door and immediately went upstairs to pack your stuff up.

as you entered the room, your smile faded. you're going to leave kevin and now you were most definitely sad. you had the best time with him and you wish you could do this again with him. but just forever.

you grabbed your makeup and skincare products and dropped them in your bag. you also grabbed kevin's shirt & shorts since he said you can keep them. you looked around and saw that everything yours wasn't there.

you turned off the light of his room and zoomed back downstairs. you turned everything off and opened the front door. as you went outside, you closed it. you saw kevin looking down and was confused. maybe he was on his phone?

you opened the door and put your things in the back. " kev que estas haciendo? " you asked as you closed the car doors for the back. you entered the passenger seat and saw kevin with his pachuca and mexico jersey on his lap.

" what's that for? " you asked, raising a brow. " it's for you. i wanted you to wear this pachuca jersey for today and this mexico jersey when it's my first game too. that's only if you want too though! i don't want to pressure you.." he said nervously.

you laughed and smiled. " of course i'll wear it kev. they're both beautiful, thank you. " you said. " of course they're beautiful! i wear them after all." kevin jokes raising his brows up and down.