𝟎𝟎𝟑.

— ୨ ✰ ୧ —

THE TEAM and you guys were now going to your selected theater

THE TEAM and you guys were now going to your selected theater. alexis then spoke up saying, " okay pues! if we all are designated in row d, what number are we? " he asked. " d12 & d13 ! " ochoa & edson said as they fist bumped eachother. you rolled your eyes and said " d14. " " y/n! me and diego have d15 and d16! " kevin said with diego walking up behind him. kevin had a warm smile and diego was just being dragged, it was funny. you were happy you shared a seat next to ochoa and kevin.

you are curious and what move you were gonna watch. " hey diego, which movie vamos a ver? " he looked at you and checked the ticket. " we're gonna watch a horror movie, it's called fear street 1994. " you sighed, horror moves were not your thing. but you just knew kevin was happy. you heard him giggling like an idiot, you found it adorable.

you muttered, " man we could've watched minions or something. " you guys began walking in the theater and the team went to their seats. the movie seemed to start and kevin looked like a little kid. you, diego, and kevin sat down in your seats and looked up. " i'm not looking. " you told kevin. he started to laugh and tease you, " chillax mami, it's not even scary! " mami. that nickname did something to you.

" oh whatever. " you replied. you sighed and watched. man, you're not getting sleep tonight. just nightmares.

                                — ୨ ✰ ୧ —

— ୨ ✰ ୧ —

you were terrified. this movie had you shaking. you began tapping kevin, the one who looked so majestic invested in such a terrifying movie. he finally paid attention to you, mouthing 'que paso'. " ay güey.. tengo miedo. " kevin smirked and bought the arm rest thing up. he pulled you close and practically cuddled you. you began to blush like crazy but continued watching the movie.

the girl started to scream, you were so scared. it was gory, and you looked away. kevin looked over and you and kissed your head. " mami, mami. calm down, it's okay. " bro, if only this guy knew what that nickname did to you. " si si, ya se. estoy bien kev, no te preocupes."