𝟎𝟎𝟐.

— ୨ ✰ ୧ —

IT WAS the next day. it was like 2pm, and you were still asleep because your dad had no practice. you were really tired because you stood up late. it was typical for you, but you don't really care. little did you know, everyone was already up. your mom and dad were downstairs making food. you heard talking, but it didn't bother your beauty sleep.

after a few minutes, you heard footsteps coming towards your room. it had to be your mom. " y/n? " you heard, putting your pillow over your head to tune out the voice. the door flew open and your mom came in. you heard a laugh escape hik but you just laid there, trying to fall back asleep.

your mom shook you, " i guess if you don't want food downstairs, te quedas dormida. esta bien por mi. " you widened your eyes and sat up quickly. your mom flinched, crossing her arms. you looked at her and chuckled nervously. she walked over and greeted you, " buenos dias cielo. ponte ropa bonita, vamos a salir. " " buenos dias mami.. " you frowned, not wanting to get up.

" ya vamos! solo estamos esperando por ti! " she replied. you sighed and got up. your mom walked out the room and went downstairs. " i guess that's enough sleep. " you whined and grabbed your towel. you walked out towards the bathroom and stepped in.

 you walked out towards the bathroom and stepped in

                                — ୨ ✰ ୧ —

you were still in the bathroom, your hair was brushed and you were doing makeup again. nothing too serious, just a ponytail and a natural make-up look, only concealer, lipgloss and mascara. you had a cute flannel and some flare jeans on with blazers. you left the bathroom and zoomed downstairs. everyone was there talking, then soon all eyes were on you.

" okay. ya esta la reina, vamonos! " said your mom. " oh mija. yo vi esos ojitos que hacías cuando te hablaba kevin. just be careful, your mom is very overprotective of you. " you gasped as you found out about your dad knowing. you listened to him intently and nodded. " si papi, but what does that have to do with what we're gonna go out for? "

" because mija, the team is gonna go to movies right now. and we're going on our way. "

your heart started pounding. you were gonna see kevin again. and it hasn't even been a week! a smile crept up on your face, and you started to blush. " okay pa. but we should go now, mami is gonna get suspicious. " he nodded and you walked out the front door with ochoa following. you got in the car and took a deep breath. your dad then got in and started the car. i'm gonna see kevin.. you thought.

                                 — ୨ ✰ ୧ —

                                 — ୨ ✰ ୧ —

you guys were only minutes away from the movie theater. you were listening to music as your parents talked in the front. you looked through the window and saw the movie theater. memo turned right into the parking lot, moving slower. you grabbed your airpod case and put the airpods away. your dad parked, and everyone got out the car. you inhaled the fresh air and walked towards the entrance.

the team was inside talking, just waiting for edson and ochoa. once you guys walked in, everyone cheered. " san memo! finally you came! " chucky said laughing. you saw kevin talking to diego, and drew your attention back to the others. " si si, i have a princess here who always takes long to get ready. " your dad said as he side eyed you. " rude. " you gasped offendedly. " y/n! " you heard and kevin ran up to you.  " kev! hi! "

kevin pulled you into a long embrace and you smiled. his cologne smelt good, and he was warm. it was cold outside too, how did that even manage to happen? you guys were enjoying the hug till you parted. " how are you? sorry i hugged you for too long. i just like hugs. " kevin said awkwardly as he laughed. " no it's okay. i'm alright just tired. i barely just woke up at 2. " you said.

" really? you're a sleeping beauty then. but anyways come on, the team is walking away! " kev exclaimed, then he took your wrist and basically dragged you towards the team. " ay! not so faast alvarez! " you laughed. you kinda enjoyed how he wasn't afraid to touch you. kevin was laughing then stopped walking as you guys reached the team.

this movie is gonna be fun. hopefully i sit next to kevin.

— ୨ ✰ ୧ —