𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐨𝐧𝐞—pity

      𝐨𝐧𝐞—pity.

      THE SMELL Of smoke erupts
Through the nostrils of the young girl, Coughing at the smell of Gas. Puting
Her Mask up, And slowly sighing
To herself.

The smell she was quite familiar, Yet
quite not used to. She was at market,
Deciding to do the chores her mother
Left her to do. The groceries she held
In her hand was held tightly by the girl, scared as it would have been stolen or much worse. She'd pity herself for
Having such struggle over letting things go, Like it was some attachment or so.

She walked all the way home, Thoughts shower her like it was a Rainfall. Her mind stuck at some story she read, And the Mangas she read imagining her character in some epic scene with a edit sound.

She had maladaptive daydreaming, She dreamed, and Daydream all day long whenever she hears music. The right songs just to fit her Imaginations... She'd love the thoughts of it coming to her head, Running all over her room if she found the right music to fit her Imaginations.

But... Then she got home, Taking her shoes off, a Bark was heard from afar.
It was her dog... A saint bernard.
The name of her Dog was (Dog's name).
The dog was most likely Female, And
Was already huge at the age of one year.

The dog greeted her with a lick on the hand, which she smiles at. She really
Loved her dog, As much as her existence.

The dog was very peaceful at the time, As it hogs the couch, and lay on it.
She only Chuckles at the dog.
She went to get her phone searching a website or app to read the manga of Tokyo revengers.

'Man... I really love Tokyo revengers. I remember when i first read it and Cried.' she thought. She finished the whole manga knowing how everyone died and live, she was grateful that some characters stayed alive at the ending since she cried her eyes out just for them.

She pity over the characters that had a
Bad past, the Villains in Tokyo revengers had all sad back stories, But kisaki was questionable. The plot of Tokyo revengers we're enough for her to understand and love... She loves all of it.

The drowsiness feeling of sleepiness soon compels her felling everything swirl around her environment. As she indulges and soon fallen asleep at her environment her dog snuggles to her as well, as she smiles in her sleep.

Only if she knew.