𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐭𝐰𝐨—answers

     𝐭𝐰𝐨—answers.

OPENING HER EYES, As she has soon
Realize she was at a train station. Her dog was asleep at her arms when she was at her sit, Many people talked and wait until the train stops to their destinations.

Where was she? And why was her finger patch up with Band-Aids? Her thoughts lingers as the train stops, Her thought were broken. She walked off the train with holding her dog leash, Her Dog was surprise as she is.
Imagine sleeping at your house
Than suddenly boom your at a train station.

Haha... Save her. Like right now.
She walks with the thoughts Surrounding her head like a broken record, Yet she chooses to let herself Indulge the surroundings, she checked her phone. Her eyes widened 2007??!?!!

Oh goodness gracious... Don't tell her she's in Tokyo revengers.... In tokyo shibuya city..... She most have shifted right? It must be a dream  right??

Suddenly she bump into a figure as she felt the force of the persons body, her eyes look to see...

'IZANA???,
Her eyes widened as she
Soon see the "Tenjiku's King"

"... Sorry..." She apologize and runs off
With her dog absolutely scared to even do such thing, Imagine literally walking and than boom The leader of a gangster appears like HELP?!!?!

Unknowingly the Girl didn't realize the boy only looked at her with narrow eyes adjusting to see it was a girl who had bump into him, His eyes noticed how She was familiar in some way... In some place... Or in some past. He rolls his eyes checking his flip phone on what time, and Walks away like he didn't care that he got Bump.

She pants out of exhaustion her dogs Barks at her while she sighs "how'd we get here, (Dog name)?" She jokingly asked while the dog tilts it's head and shook it, While she just seemingly gave up.its tiring really... She explores the city more unafraid to even do so... Her eyes lingers upon the mizo middle being beaten up, Her eyes widened seeing all the blood, injuries and many more bruises upon them.

What was she supposed to do? She Stares afraid to even step in ... Her dog was confused why it's owner didn't move until he saw it all... All of them being tortured while she scared afraid or so... She ran with her dog not wanting to get in the fight as well... She knows kiyomasa doesn't go easy on girls so she knows how to keep her mouth shut.

She sat on a swing holding into the chains holding the swing up, Her Eyes wander through the floor... She loosen her focused, and drifts off to her imaginations.... Slowly it was sun-down and she was still deep in thought... Until... Takemichi sat along with her in the other swing his hands on his thighs and his face directly looking at the ground... He seems to be deep in thought...