𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-her lover

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-her lover.

HER DULL FIGURE,
Walked to the house she somehow
Remember in her memory. The faint
Blur of the memory was just a quick thing though...

She opened the door her dog trailing behind her, she turned on the lights
To be greeted with the faint smell of
(Favorite perfume). The dog soon ran
Around the house barking happily, as the girl smiles Patting the dog's head as smiles. She truly loved her dog for the dog was a saint Bernard, but that made her wish it could live longer... The saint Bernard only can live for 8 - 10 years, if she looses the dog she has than she'll be lonely in those years.

So she might think she'll have to breed her saint Bernard with another so she'll have some saint Bernard puppies to accompany her... Though she'll think about that. The dog gently lick her hand signaling her that it was hungry...
"You're hungry aren't you?" She questions as the dog nodded, as she smiles. "I'll try to get you some food."

She checked the cabinet to see any dog food or food that was good for dogs, which she found dog food at the lower cabinets. She got out one bowl that was (Favorite color) colored. She put the dog food at the bowl, the dog ate happily enjoying its meals. She got another bowl that was filled with water, She sighs suddenly a picture cuaght her interest. A young version of her about 13 years old her and a 15 year old izana that was on the black dragons.

Her 13 version of herself seems to have fallen asleep at izana's shoulders as he had lay his head on top of her head, Intertwined hands as his orchid eyes looked at the girl softly as it seems like someone had took a shot of it... What was she to do this world? She Wonders and ponders but she couldn't think of it... A bear stand next to the picture that was next to the izana picture it was the mention of takemichi of Akkun being her lover yet it seems true.

Akkun in the picture seems bruised up while her present figure was kissing his forehead, His eyes widened in that picture and a deep shade blush across his cheeks at that shot. While she had a laidback smile, the picture somehow made the girl feel heart flutter from such memory she couldn't remember yet it still somehow ache her.

Her dog was soon done eating as the dog's owner checked their Advance phone in this timeline. She checked her contacts to see Nothing but her friend's number as she dialed it... She was worried Perhaps her friend couldn't find her anywhere in her house and probably had a heart attack.

"The number you have dialed
Is unavailable."

She curses under her breath knowing she can't call someone that's from another universe since she is in another universe with actually anime characters. Her dog gently nudge at her hand licking it slightly while the girl snap out from her thoughts and smiled. "Sorry (Dog name)... It's just..." She sighs while the dog barks as if it seems like ot reassured her.

She let out a gentle laugh "i love you too (Dog name)..." She said kissing the dog's head which the dog Affectionately licks her. "C'mon let's go to bed..." She open her room to lay down on the bed and indulge herself to the dream world as her dog jump onto the bed and slept next to her...