Who are you?..

Prologue

A young boy named Felix has always loved the summer,going to the big beach houses and watching the sun rise and set everyday,it was just clam and relaxing to him.But one summer he went to that Beach house and seen a person he's never seen before out of all the times he goes there another person shows up,there tall,handsome,muscular,there just perfect,and they changed felix's life forever~....
_______________________

Chapter 1

-June 3rd-
___________________

Every year the boy goes with family but this time he's going with friends to spend time with them over the summer.

Everyone starts to pack and its chaotic,things happening here,things happening there even though there are only 6 people in the house.After everyone is packed and ready they walk out to the car, put there luggage in the truck,get in and drive to the beach house.

They then arrive,get out grab there stuff walk to the house.And there are also some other people with them normally it's just family members with the boy but since they went with friends other people came but it was only Felix's friends and some other persons friends, He's kinda cute Felix thinks.

"Welcome everyone!,i know some of yall have have been here but some haven't so were gonna take a tour around the beach and the house!"

The tour guide says.After the tour felix walks to his room, grabs his book and lays down on his bed and reads for a little and someone walks in putting there stuff on the other bed.Felix looks up and sees a tall man with no shirt on fixing there hair in the mirror.

"Can you at least put a shirt on!"

Felix says look back at his book"Hm?"The person says turning around to look at the boy"I said can you put on a shirt!" "Ohh you don't like my body i guess?"

They say unpacking.Then felix just starts to blush"I-i mean i do but it was kinda weird cause you just walked in with no shirt on,but your b-body is nice..."

Felix says looking at him.The guy then walks over to felix and sits down by his feet"I wanna know,what's your name?" He says lifting felixs chin up "Felix,how about you?"Felix says moving his hand away from his chin "Your Future Husband,nice to meet you!" He says smiling and placing his book on the nightstand and getting up walking up to him so they are face to face"Your Lying!?" "Maybe i am,but actually im Hyunjin nice to meet you!" "Your such a flirt!" Felix says smiling and blushing "Ha i am?" "Very!"Felix says.

Felix then gets up and opens his suitcase and grabs his pajamas and walks to the bathroom and changes.Felix then walks out with a oversize shirt and underwear on and gets under the covers and Hyunjin tucks him and turns his lamp off.

"I could have did that..."

Felix says annoyed "Hey don't sound annoyed im just helping"Hyunjin says taking his pants off and changing into other pants "Whatever,Goodnight" Felix says with his eyes close falling asleep.Hyunjin then chuckles the gets under the covers and falls asleep~
_________________________

Chapter 2
-June 4th-
Your Annoying!?....
__________________