Your Annoying!?....

Chapter 2/Chapter 3
Your Annoying?....

-June 4th-
______________

"I wanna marry you, love you, go to our dream places and want our dream things, I wanna do everything with you, I will never stop loving you Felix, your beautiful, amazing, independent, everything I dreamed of having in the future, and one of those dreams came true,it was you, I really love you a lot more than you'll ever know,think and dream about, please let me be with you until the end of time!"

Hyunjin says rubbing Felix's back and pulling Felix's legs around his waist while Felix sits on his lap.

"I love you so much too jinnie,and I'll let you be apart of my life,I really care about you and it seems like you care about me more and I like that about you,I like the way your caring,handsome, trustworthy, very cuddly, my love,my everything,your just too perfect for me like all the love you give me sometimes I can't take all of that in at once it's just something about you that makes me just love you even more,I want you to be in my life please!"

Felix says slightly crying.Hyunjin then lays Felix down in the relaxing, beautiful field of flowers and grabs his hand and kisses it "Let's get married next month" "How about Saturday night,just us two nobody else, somewhere quiet and peaceful" Hyunjin says kissing Felix's neck "That would be delightful love"

After Hyunjin said that he kisses Felix's soft lips slow and the youngers hands wrap around Hyunjin neck.In that moment Felix was in heaven,his lips with his now to be fiance was all he wanted,it was slow ,soft ,calm, and just relaxing he never wanted it to end,then it ended when Felix woke up breathing heavy and his heart about to jump out his body.

He then gets up and opens the door and walks down stairs to get some water.

"You're up early!"

Leeknow says sitting at the island in the kitchen "Holy shit!,oh my gosh,did you just get there!!" Felix says holding his chest scared "Bro it's 6:44am I'm always up at this time!?"Leeknow says sipping hot tea "Well don't scare me next time I literally just had the best, heaven like dream and I'm still kinda startled" Felix says after drinking some water "Why are you scared and startled by a good dream?" "Well...I don't know but it felt so real" "Ha,well anyway go back to sleep you normally wake up a 9:37 sometimes" "Probably not today"

Felix says chuckling walking back upstairs.He then walks in and gets back in the bed tired and falls asleep.

After he falls asleep for 3hours he wakes up to Hyunjin sitting in his face"OH MY GOD!"Felix says pulling the covers over his head"Wait did I scare you?" "YES YOU DID!" "My bad you were making weird noises and tossing and turning like you we're doing it in your sleep" Hyunjin says concerned"What the hell?"

Felix says talking the cover off he's head and looking at Hyunjin weird,Wait I reconize this face from my dream,could it mean it was real?,like the lips,face, jawline is the same,it can't be!. Felix starts to think.

"Not my problem you were the one doing it!"

Hyunjin says getting up "One of your friends I guess made breakfast,and if you wanna join,me and my friends are going to the beach" Hyunjin says changing into his swim stuff.

Felix then just blushes and catches his self blushing and puts on a Ok? face "Well I'll eat then join y'all and ask if my friends wanna come too"

Felix says sitting up and taking the covers off him,then Hyunjin walks over to Felix and leans towards him"We should all be friends how about that, one you're friends I do like so that would be nice of we all got to together and I got closer to that person" Hyunjin says smirking "I don't really mind,we can have a little get together Saturday night,I mean there's a lot of people in this house so why not!" Felix says smiling "I like you and how your thinking!" Hyunjin says tapping his nose then walking away.

He's too good at this,I wanna hate him cause he's so annoying but how is he annoying already I met him yesterday, maybe I just need to warm up to him,I mean he's really sweet and kind but I just can't get myself to like him and not hate him.

Felix thinks while Hyunjin walks out.Felix then gets up changes into a t-shirt,ripped jeans and puts a hoodie over the t-shirt and grabs a bucket hat and walks out.

"And the last one is awake"

Chan says clapping"Foods ready and your boyfriend told me to tell you that he's hosting the get together Saturday and he can't wait to see you" Han says pouring Felix some orange juice"Boyfriend!,that bitch!,we only sleep! in one room together! and we never decided that we were dating yet! we're just friends!,UGHH,OH MY GOSH HE'S ANNOYING!!"

Felix says angry and sits down crossing his legs and arms "Are you okay?" Leeknow says confused and scared"Yeah you must really hate him"Sunoo chuckles "I wanna hate him but he's too nice to me!,like why can't I just be nice to him and not be so angry to him,like I've only known him for A DAY,A DAY! SUNOO!" "What do I have to do with this?" Sunoo says confused as ever"OH MY GOD" Felix says getting up and walking up the stairs and slamming his room door

"....do boys have periods or is that a mood swing?" Chan says "Your the oldest you should know!" Han says looking at him "Geez did everyone wake up on the wrong side of the bed" "SHUT UP!" Everyone in the living room except Chan says "Damn it's really not that deep though" Chan says going on his phone.Han then gets up and goes upstairs.~
____________________

Chapter 2/Chapter 3
Why can't I not be nice with you!?..
-June 4th-
_________________