Why can't i be nice with you!?..

Chapter 2/Chapter 3
Why can't i be nice with you!?.
_________________

-June 4th-

After Felix slammed the door he just puts his back against the door and crys."Felix you okay" Han says after he knocks "Y-yeah I'm fine" Felix says wiping his tears and getting up to open the door "U-uh yeah you need anything?" "Come sit with me!"

Han says pushing the door open and the sitting on Hyunjins bed and patting the bed telling him to sit down,Felix walks over and sits down beside him

"Your not ok,what happened"

Han says rubbing Felix's back,then Felix sighs

"Ever since Hyunjin walked in the door with no shirt on yesterday night it was kinda weird to me and he introduced his self but it was weird and flirty and I mean I liked that it's just I don't know why I can't get myself to like him and accept his things!"

Felix says tearing up "What did he do to make you like this?" "Nothing,I guess he just gave off some weird sign or vibe,but it was good, friendly, flirty, vibes nothing negative or just hateful!"

Felix then grabs a tissue just in case he starts to cry again. "Maybe he's just trying to warm up to you just like how you are and probably the reason why he's being friendly is cause he probably likes you and sees a future with you!" Han says poking Felix's cheek.

Wait so that dream I had maybe could be what happens in the future or something, were probably made for each other but I can't get myself to realize that and open up to him. Felix thinks.

"He probably sees the future with me, that's kinda nice and makes me feel better about him" "See I told you,just keep talking and warming up to him see what happens!" Han says grabbing Felix's hand "You wanna hug,cause you look like you need one" He says opening his arms "Haha,yes I wanna hug" Felix says crying and wiping his tears.

They both hug and it felt nice to the boy after all the yelling and crying that's all he wanted

"Hey Hyunjin and his friends are at the beach wanna go?" Felix says backing away from the hug"Oh my god yes i've been dying to go to the beach with someone,like ever since I seen it I wanted to go!" "Well let's go!" Felix says smiling big.Han goes to ask everyone else and they said yes.After everyone has there swim stuff on they run to the beach and get it with no hesitation.

"Woah,y'all just came from no where!"

Seongwa says flipping his hair from out of his face"Yea y'all did!" Niki says swimming on his back "We've been dying to come out here!" Han says "Then why didn't yall come,we're gonna be out here all day until night!" Rm says getting back in the water.

After a while Felix got tired and went to the chairs that we're already out there and lays down on it getting a sun tan,he then looks up and sees someone walking towards him it was a tall figure and he couldn't see well cause of the sun in his face,the person then hovers over Felix

"Nice body!"

Hyunjin says smirking, then Felix sits up covering his face "Hey don't cover that pretty face of your's it's okay to blush that's a good thing" Hyunjin moves Felix's hands away from his face and grabs his hand "Come with me" Hyunjin says kissing Felix's hand "Ok...."

Hyunjin then pulls Felix up and they both walk to the water and get in"Just hold my hands don't let go"Hyunjin says holding Felix "O-okay" Felix says trying not to blush.After a while they start to laugh and have a good time together then Felix gasp

"Look the sun's going down" Felix says looking back smiling on Hyunjins back walking to the house"You wanna stay and watch it?" "Of course yeah!"

Hyunjin then laughs and turns around facing the beach and the sun.They both loved the view it was nice, beautiful Felix loves the summer ever since he went there and seen the beach and bright sun he loved it.~

___________________

Chapter 4
I'm really sorry...
-June 11th-
______________