We're just friends!

Chapter 5
We're just friends!
___________________

June 12th
__________

Last night was very wild and crazy for Felix and Hyunjin,lots of movement,love and words like, Please and more filled the air.Last week wasn't so bad they just made out but I guess yesterday they wanted to do something different and fun.Felix starts to wake up when he's back and ass starts to hurt like hell.

"Mmm,haa!-"

Felix then trys to turn around so his back is on Hyunjins chest but it hurts so much that he can't really turn around.Why did I agree to do that with him?.I mean it was fun but my ass is throbbing and my back hurts like hell! Felix thinks.Hyunjin starts to wake up a feels Felix moving.

"Hey you shouldn't be moving that much"

Hyunjin says brushing Felix's hair with his hands.

"Don't tell me what to do its my back"

Felix then gets cut off by one of Hyunjins friends,Soobin running into the room jump on Hyunjins bed which Felix and Hyunjin were laying on.

"WAKE UP!!"

Soobin says jumping onto the bed"Woahhh,hold on"Hyunjin then puts the covers over Felix and Felix turns around on his stomach trying not to moan"Okay, What do you need?" "Uhh I seen Felix"Soobin says looking at Hyunjin serious "And we heard y'all so what's the point!" "Oh we were that loud?"Hyunjin says uncovering Felix "Bro mine and chans room is under y'alls how could we not hea-"He then gets interrupted by chan walking in.

"Ahhh,H-hyunjin more please"

Chan says being Annoying,then Felix gets embarrassed and throws the covers over his head and Hyunjin's just smirking the whole time he annoys them

"So are y'all dating yet or no?"

Chan says sitting down

"WERE JUST FRIENDS STOP ASKING!"

Felix says yelling from underneath the covers "Ehh I don't think friends argue then have a one night stand after" "Nowadays friends do that so it's not weird to be honest" Hyunjin says still smirking "CAN YALL LIKE GO ITS WAY TOO HOT IN HERE AND YALL ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES" Felix says yelling to chan and soobinm "h-hyung keep going ahh"Chan says annoying Felix again "IMMA KILL YOU ONE DAY!" "In your dreams!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP CHAN!"

Felix says getting angry at chan.They then leave and Hyunjin flips over on top of Felix.

"No h-hyunjin my ass and back no more!" "I'm not even gonna do it,yet."

Hyunjin says lifting Felix's chin.

"Y-yet!?...."

Felix responded pouting but is kinda scared but doesn't know why.

"Ha my marks are still on your body...Felix I love you,your brave, beautiful, amazing,your everything to me I want you only for me,I wanna love you anytime or any day,I wanna make you mine I'll be the happiest person on earth please be mine!?.."

Hyunjin says matching his hand with felix.Felix just starts crying uncontrollably.

"I-I, c-can..I t-think about i-it"

When Felix said that Hyunjin kinda devastated when Felix said that.

"U-uh yeaaa you can think on it"

Hyunjin says slightly smiling.

Felix then leans forward wraps his arms around Hyunjin's neck and his legs on his back and kisses him slowly and Hyunjin kisses back then the kiss slightly speeds up"Mmm,ha!" Feels the room by both of them.

"Hey the party is this weekend right broooo!?"

Yeonjun says happy then regretting his decision to walk in with out knocking.Hyunjin then turns around"Can you at least go and knock next time!" "Yeaaa imma do that next time" "And yes the party is this weekend" Hyunjin says slightly angry but isn't trying to ruin the mood "You heard that?"Yeonjun says confused"Duh!,you walked in while saying it!" "Hyunjin says getting off Felix then sitting up"Oh yea,well imma leave" "Please."

Hyunjin says to yeonjun backing out of the room and closing the door "I should lock the door?" "Yes please!"The younger says with slight lust eyes.Hyunjin then grabs his robe, puts it on,gets up and locks the door.He then gets on top of felix under the covers and starts to kiss his neck for a while and travels to his ear and whispers in his ear.

"Can we stay in bed all day babe?"

Hyunjin whispers sexy and romantically "I have to take a shower though,the you know what is probably dried up on my thighs by noww!" Hyunjin then chuckles "You can take a shower but after can we just stay in the bed,I wanna stay like this forever,seeing you fall in love with me is cute" "How about we watch movies and cuddle and I guess just make out for the rest of the day and night,just try not to go extreme like last night I don't wanna take another shower and you probably don't either" Felix says chuckling and slightly blushing "I don't actually,but I don't mind" "Yayy!"

Felix says hugging Hyunjin acting childish and cute while smiling.Felix then let's go and Hyunjin gets off him and passes Felix the other robe while he sits up "When your up can you help me up or carry me my back hurtsss"Felix says pouting while sitting up slowly"Yes I will"

Hyunjin then gets up goes to the bathroom,fills the tub up, walks out to Felix,picks him up bridal style and sits him on the counter.

"Why bridal style?"

Felix says confused "Wha I can't pick you up like that?" Hyunjin says untying Felix's robe and sliding it down his shoulders."I mean it's practice for if you wanna marry me and you carry me out like that!." Felix says smirking while taking the rest of the robe off "Hah i guess it would be practice,but I just think it's better carrying you like this."

Hyunjin says picking him the same way and sitting him down in the tub.He then gets in behind him and wraps his arms around his waist.

"Should I really be giving you love and affection when we're not even dating and you said you would think on it?" "I mean I don't mind,I feel comfortable when your around,and I'll tell you what I think about the thing you told me on Saturday when everyone is at the beach."

Felix says resting his head on Hyunjn's left shoulder. "I'm glad you don't mind,and I can't wait for your answer" The older says kissing Felix's neck and back "H-hyung i wanna k-know,Mmm are you s-secretly a v-vampire?" Felix says trying not to moan "Hah,what makes you like that love?" "You k-keep kissing my n-neck and slightly b-biting it,it kinda h-hurts but I don't really m-m-mind though" Felix says clinching both sides of the tub "I would have probably already sucked the blood out of you last night" Hyunjin says still kissing his neck but slightly leaving hickeys "What i-if you were a v-vampire,would you have did that to me?" "If I was needing human blood like crazy then yeah but vampires do like human flesh and blood so I mean there could be a chance I could suck the life out of you at that moment if I was one" Hyunjin say's sliding his hands to Felix's thighs "Oh..."

After a while they get out of the tub and walk to the shower,wash there body's get out dry off and put back on there robe's.Hyunjin carries Felix to the bed lays him down under the covers and lays next to him.The younger then rolls over to Hyunjin laying in between his legs and starts to fall asleep like a baby.~
_________________________

Chapter 6
Starting to like you..
________________
June 13th