⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐎

ヽ`、☁ヽ`unrequited. ☂˚。

말해줘 say it back, oh, say it ditto

아침은 너무 멀어 so say it ditto

CHAPTER 1

ACT 1

Ditto

˗ˏˋ꒰ ○ ꒱

"Have you heard? Lǐ Chunhua is transferring to our school."

"I can't believe it. Our school's so lucky!"

"I'm gonna ask for a picture when she arrives!"

Lǐ Chunhua.

A model, a prodigy, the embodiment of Aphrodite. Students always talked about people like her too much to the point where you couldn't even finish your assignment. It wasn't because you was jealous or anything — it was the opposite actually. You highly admired her. Chunhua still worked hard to join different agencies and find sponsors. Her mother couldn't help much, since she had to support the family while Chunhua works. Ideally, what you wanted that Chunhua had was her motivation.

You were frustrated in every way possible. Even though you tried, it wouldn't really matter anymore because you would just give up. Motivation was what you hoped for. You just wanted to pass high school and go to a prestigious university. Although you can't blame anyone, studying as a loner is quite hard. Unless you were born with superhuman intelligence. You clicked your pen repeatedly and stretched your arms, then laying down on your desk in exhaustion.

You were just a normal, regular, everyday student. You have a family at home, you weren't rich or influential, and your grades were just average. You lived a basic life, and everything was provided for you. It was pretty selfish for you to say, but your life was lacking something, and that was your lack of satisfaction to most of your works. Just thinking about that made your head hurt.

"Hey [Name]!"

Thank God you had or else you would've been insane long ago. The said brunette took a seat beside you, her cheek rested on her palm whilst her elbow was propped on the desk. "Say, have you heard of the new student?" Sylvia started.

"Who doesn't? Everyone has been talking about it a lot, my ears are starting to bleed." you tugged on your locks. Sylvia laughed. "No, not about Chunhua. We're getting a transferee from Japan." Wow. The whole new student ordeal revolved around Chunhua and Chunhua only, that made you completely forget about the student exchange program the school hosted last month. You tilted your head in confusion. "You got any information about them?"

Sylvia huffed and proudly crossed her arms. "Of course I do. Bow down to your greatest and only friend, Sylvia!"

"My only friend? Rude."