Meet Meiko and Luka

Meiko and Luka are singers. They sing with eachother and loads of others in shows! They enjoy doing it.

They love eachother lots, even if they look like best friends to most people walking by

Meiko is a bit taller than Luka. She has short, brown hair that's sort of fluffy and soft. She likes wearing all sorts clothes and trying out different hair accessories, but her main outfit is a short, red top and a short, red skirt. Her nails are red too. She likes red.
Meiko is a cheeky lady. She likes messing around with the other singers. She also likes pulling Luka's cheeks. Meiko can be like the mother of the younger ones, but at the same time she can be like the younger ones too. Maybe both! She's not irresponsible though, she's a pretty good role model.

Luka is more sensible than Meiko. It's not that Meiko is never sensible, Luka is just sensible more often. Luka's hair is long, soft and pink. Luka also likes wearing lots of clothes in loads of different colours, but she mainly wears mostly black and gold. She has a slightly longer shirt and much longer skirt! Her nails are blue.
Luka likes playing too, but she doesn't do it nearly as often. Luka can also be like the mother to the younger ones. Occasionally, she'll pull Meiko's cheeks back. She likes playing about too. Luka is also a good role model.