Chapter 1: Meeting with someone

--"Look, err."--

In the moon of the sky, ignignokt and err are decided to go to the meeting with someone, but tomorrow

In the moon of the sky, ignignokt and err are decided to go to the meeting with someone, but tomorrow. "Err." Ignignokt asked, "We're going to meet tomorrow." He replied to him "What do you mean "meet"?". Err looks confused about meeting to someone, "Are why gonna met someone?" He pretty sure that they gonna met with someone. "They are new people here." Ignignokt said. "It is tomorrow."
Err laughs "Aw yeah! let's go baby! We're getting ready for met these new people & toasting people!"
He takes the list,
"We shall ready for tomorrow. now, we're gonna ask these two pluto-noobs that we can go meeting."

( Meanwhile, at the spaceship )

Emory and Oglethorpe are getting something to get ready

Emory and Oglethorpe are getting something to get ready. "Emory this is going to be excited!" Oglethorpe, looks exciting. "Yeah, i'm pretty sure." Emory, chilling. "Hey there, pluto-noobs." Ignignokt on the TV. "What are you doing here?!" Oglethorpe being shocked.
"We're getting ready for a meeting tomorrow. Would you like to come with us?" Ignignokt told he wanted them to get ready something "What do you mean by that?" Emory asked.
Err shouts "WE ARE READY FOR A NEW MEETING TOMORROW!" And then he laughs. He gasps "Emory... Did you hear that? WE'RE GONNA READY!" He asked him to get ready. He replied "W-wow, i...i never seem them before, i'm now ready."