Chapter 6: Walking through the moon

--"Walking to the moon"--

While they're walking, they see the stars

While they're walking, they see the stars. "Wow Err... This is so beautiful..." Mai said, "Yeah.... It does."
Err points at the moon, "Hey! There's a moon!" They're both laughed.
She hold his hand. "Err! Do you want to dance with me?" She asked to him that she wanna to dance with him. He blushed. They're flies to the moon and they're both dancing in the moon.

--"Meanwhile, at Emory and Oglethorpe"--

"Emory! Where are they?!" He yelled.
"I dunno man, just chilling something." Emory is being chilled looking, and now, they see Mai and Err dancing in the moon. "Emory look! They're dancing!" Oglethorpe sees them, "Woah, woah, man! That's great!" Emory see it too. "What are we going to do Emory?" He asked him, "I don't know." Emory replied.

--"At the land of the back door"--

Meatwad and frylock seeing the back doors. "Dang! That's a lots of doors!" They continue looking through those doors. And then... "Emory let me open the door. Under your back!" "What are you talking about man?" He tried to open the door in the land of the door. "What on earth are you doing here?" Frylock sees Oglethorpe under the door of the land. "I just wanna know how to open this thing! But this door is so tiny!" "Well you see, these door are very tiny for us!"

--"Meanwhile, with Satono and ignignokt"--

They're sitting here, looking through those doors. "So lady, let me say...I have those list that we wanted a meeting." "A meeting?" Satono ask him "Yeah." Ignignokt is saying "As you can see, there's a lot of list in this world, such as meeting people." Satono said "... that's weird..." "Hey ignignokt. Why don't we see something! It's like the doors!" Satono said to him, he asked "Yeah, sure." And then they're starting walking.
"This way my lady." Ignignokt points out to the door. "Let's see how they're works." He opens the door that one appears to be a moon. "Huh? a moon? Interesting." "Yes, it is interesting."