Chapter 3: Who's there?

--"Who's there?"--

They going to meet with some people, They're going to the door

They going to meet with some people, They're going to the door. He knocks the door, saying "Hello?" And then he moves to the door. "Let me try!" Oglethorpe knocks the door. Emory asked "Hmmm...it looks like someone's here." He goes closer to the door. "It seems like we're supposed to be someone by opening the door?" And then Emory walks out and asks to Ignignokt "Are we supposed to meet some people?" "Yes." Ignignokt replied. They heard something under the door. "Who's there?" It sounds like the person. "Hi there, i'm Ignignokt & this is err, & this is a pluto-noobs."
"Hey!" Oglethorpe angily. They open the door and no one is there. "Huh... There's no one?" Emory looks shocked. "Why are they not here? I thought we met with some people?" Said Err, Oglethorpe looks behind Emory's back. It appears to be a door. "Emory. What is that under your back?" He got shocked. "Oh, there is?" Emory looks behind the back. Ignignokt walks in his back, looking at the door. "Hmmm...seems like gibberish." And then He opens the door and jumps out, it's Satono and Mai. The dangerous backup dancers.
Oglethorpe, being fear "AHHHHH!! WHO ARE YOU!?" They jumped off. "Oh, you must be with some people?" They introduce them. "I'm Satono Nishida!" "And I'm Mai Teireida!" "We're the backup dancers!" After introduce themselves, Err loves the introduce "Aw man, i love it." "And why are you having a Emory's back?" Oglethorpe replied to them "Oh, we're seeing with some hidden door." Satono asked. "What kind of hidden door is that?" Said Ignignokt. Mai walks out to him. "You looks pretty cute!" Err, angily with a blush on it. "I'm not cute!"