Chapter 5: Let's go on the secret god

--"The secret god"--

Meatwad walking to the gate and he got something behind, Hearing a whispering

Meatwad walking to the gate and he got something behind, Hearing a whispering. "Don't look back." He seems scared, he tried not to look back. "He-hello..." But he hearing a echo, "Meatwad!" It sounds like to be Frylock. He keeps walking through the gate & he saw the door. He goes closer & closer and then... "Ahhh!" He got feared. He looks up, it's The secret god. "Don't be scared little one." She asked, "Who are you?" Meatwad answer to her. "I'm Okina Matara, the secret god." His eyes, "Wow... You're so pretty...!" "Thank you." Said Okina. Someone is running, it's frylock. "Meatwad what is wrong with yo- oh hi." "Why hello there talking fries." Meatwad waves at him. "Hey frylock! this is Okina Matara! She is a secret god!" Frylock replied, shocking. "A SECRET GOD?!" "Yeah!" Meatwad answered. Okina goes to them, "Let me guess... You will gonna see these doors. Here, try." Frylock tries to see with some doors. It was created by her. "Oh dang." Frylock shocked.
"So, what are you going to say to yourself?" Okina asked. "I dunno." And Meatwad replied.