𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞

NEW INFORMATION :

'Example' = Thinking

"Example" = Talking
"Example" = Yelling

(VERY SLOW UPDATE!!)

(There's no previously)

❥☆𝐉𝐀𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 around the cafe for a little to get more comfortable around the place, especially meeting new people. Azeru told him they have a bunch of new customers and told him to do his best, so he did. Jae did alot of work and it was kinda tiring, the customers are sometimes pushy and annoying that makes him want to hit them, but there are nice customers who's kind and thoughtful to him, he has worked for about 2 hours until Azeru came along.

"Hey Jae, I wanted to ask you, how's your experience with your new job?" He smiled, "It's going good, actually! I made a friend here other than you, she's a very kind person. I'm glad to work here with you and the others" Jae crossed his arms and smiled. "Well that's great! Keep up the good work and the money will increase more, and who knows? Maybe you'll meet new people one day, I'm happy for you!" Jae nodded, shaking Azerus hands as he watches him leaves. 'Guess I better go and do my job, I'm not here to have fun after all' Jae muttered some complaints about the customers but he just goes along with it.

"Hello sir, what can I get you?" Jae smiled towards the angry customer, "Why the hell did you took so long, HUH? You're supposed to be a WAITRESS, why can't you do a simple job correctly?!" The customer yelled. "Sir calm down, I'll do my job properly, I promise.." Jae calmly put one of his hands on the mans shoulder and began to calm the man down, it worked a little. 'This asshole is getting on my nerves' . The man then calmed down and apologize for the horrible things he said or did, Jae didn't fully forgive him though.

Azeru told Jae that he had to take a break and get someone else to fill his role. On his way to the second floor, he happen to pass by someone familiar.

"Hey, are you perhaps jae? Vallarie has told me all about you, and not to mention you were able to make friends on your first day!" The blonde-hair guy said. Jae smiled, "You must be connor then! You have blonde hair and you look annoying!" He said. 'Ouch, that hurts' Connor laughs "Anyways, i'm sure she didn't mean it-" "She kinda did" Jae cut.

There was a silent pause, but stops when Jae heard a noise, it was coming from Connor. "Why is Vallarie so mean.." Connor whimpers silently but loud so jae could hear, Jae looked at him worried on why is he making a big fuss over something small 'guess she was right, he is overdramatic, not to mention a crybaby' Jae sigh feeling a little pity, Jae told Connor reasuring him that she didn't mean it and that they were just joking,. Apparently Connor seem to believe it, making jae even more dumbfounded than he is. Connor ruffles Jaes' hair saying that he'll go back to doing his job, you let him off, obviously, he gave him a soft smile, making Jae returning it also with a wave, they part ways as Jae watches him leave. He was a bit concerned for him, he was really weird, but he's glad to make a new friend. Connor may be weird, but he sure is fun to hangout with!

A customer soon arrives, it's a pretty lady, she has blonde hair that's going down to her shoulders, her hair is really straight. She wears an oversized sweater with the colour black (but not to black). The girl wear a skirt that goes to her knees, also wearing a black @d!d@s shoes with white socks. "Hello sir, do you have coffee jelly?" The girl asks "Oh of course, this IS a cafe after all" Jae replied, giving a giggle as a responds from the girl.

"Btw, what's your name? Can i have your number?" The boy asks (not in a weird way) but soon realized that it was rude to just ask for someones name and number all of the sudden. "Oh shit! I am so sorry for asking for your number and name out of the sudden!" Jae panicked, he didn't mean to sound rude. The girl then slightly laughs saying that it's okay things like that happens. She said her name was Ariel, they both then exchange numbers so they could talk more, Jae felt very happy, he just made another friend, i mean who wouldn't?

"Oh right, i gotta go back to doing my job, and here's your coffee jelly. Anything else before i leave?" Jae asked, Ariel shakes her head saying that it was already enough. She obviouly love coffee jellys, they are one of her favorites, Jae seem to take a notice of it and laughs, saying goodbye before he left to do what he told. Ariel put her right palm on her chin, thinking about hiw nice and kind he is, she smiled softly looking at the boys back with a soft gaze. But she doesn't love him that way, just stare at him amazed.

 But she doesn't love him that way, just stare at him amazed

Words : 917

A/N : I'm really sorry if it's short, i don't have many ideas, if you want to give some, please tell me. And if there's any mistakes in it, please mind it, i'm not very good at these things, it's my first book anyways!