𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐉𝐀𝐄 took his bag and made his way to the cafe, "Be careful, darling!" Said his mother "Yeah yeah i know, mother, thanks!" Jae said as he opens the door, "Goodbye mother!" he said as he have his hand holding his backpack while the other one waving at his mother "Goodbye son, do well on your job!" She said, "I will" Jae said already running of, leaving the door open as his mother watches him run, "Oh, hopefully his job went well. After all, it's his first time.." Jae's mother mutter silently.

Jae was checking at his backpack to check the stufd, making sure nothing is missing while he was running. '𝘖𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨..𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘈𝘔 𝘐 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌? 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒' jae started to run even more faster, and guess what? He didn't bump to anyone 𝘆𝗲𝘁. After a while, he finally arrived, "Is this the place? Why is is so fucking far away.." Jae mutters silently about why this place is far away. He opens the door and went straight to the cashier, "Hello, can i speak to the manager? I want to take the job." Jae said "Oh yes, just go ahead and go in, but before that, what's your name?" The cashier asked "My name is jae, thank sir!" He said, already going in through the door. "Geez, man these days.." The cashier said.

He walked into the manager and touch his shoulder, "hey, you must be the manager, right? I'm Jae" he said still touching the shoulder. The manager turns around, showing his beautiful face "Oh, hello there jae, my name's azeru, kind man" the manager said, or azeru i guess. Jae was shocked, the manager is not what he thought he looked.

 Jae was shocked, the manager is not what he thought he looked

He looked like an angel he had never seen before. Even so, he still look good in his outtfit.

 Even so, he still look good in his outtfit

(This is what his wearing btw for azeru)

Jae kept his calm and his horny personality, there's no way that he'd stutter infornt of the manager. "You look good, sir azeru" he said, "Why thank you jae, you also look very handsome and appealing" azeru said. Jae was a bit shocked, he had never thought he would get a compliment from someone other than his mom. This is the first time he have fallen in love with someone.