Some Background Information.

This theory is going off the basis that everyone in Nijisanji EN is either working at the research facility or is residing in it, such as petra. Petra was isolated from humanity for so long and then rather than being slowly exposed to actual human nature and shit she was just allowed on the internet exposing her to Anime, Video games, and V-tubers therefore warping her perception of life. Her imagination went wild off of the smallest things, such as Elira and Selen's bearded dragon, Rosemi's personality and such other things you'll see as I explore this theory and figure things out.

I really loved the idea of every backstory being something Petra created in her mind, with the exception of a few people who humored her little world. I just fell inlove with this theory and decided to act apon it!

EXTREMELY SLOW UPDATES as I try to figure this theory out!
I'll most likely re-write this a shit ton as I add more things to the theory but I adore this idea and hope you guys do too! I know this isn't my usual kind of content; total drama, but I hope you enjoy this story just as much as my other ones. I recently got back into Nijisanji EN and V-tubers in general like this month (April 2023) so I was just catching up and learned, "Holy fuck! A whole new fucking wave!?" The reason I stopped was because Yugo's graduation fucked me so bad I took a break and I only recently came back to a shit ton of controversy with Nina and the whole... Zaion... thing. So allow this to be a light in these dark, dark, dark times of Nijisanji cancelation. I love my Nijibabies and I hope you enjoy.