Humble Beginnings.

The researchers rushed around the facility, the sound was bombarding the ears of a young blue haired woman. She walked into an empty room to take a break from all the stress, she walked towards a rather large terrarium. The woman smiled and her face softened, it was bright outside and it made her feel happy inside. "Hello Pikl! Hi Ember! Do you like your new home babies?" She beamed, grinning, at her two bearded dragons. She opened the terrarium a pet the two lizards, Ember nipped at her finger causing the blue eyed woman to giggle and take out a little bag filled with parsley, kale, pepper, as well as sweet potatoes. "Are you babies hungry?" She fed Pikl some kale and pet her, "I'm sorry I couldn't get any insects for you Ember. I have not been able to go shopping lately, we've been busy lately so all I got are veggies and greens." The woman frowned a bit she fidgeted with her I.D badge. She dropped some vegetables, pepper's and sweet potatoes, and smiled. "Well... I must get back to work, see you later." 

The blue-haired woman bumped into her co-worker, "Oh! Sorry Elira!" She beamed at her friend, Elira, "Ah, sorry no no. It was my fault- I'm sorry." She shyly expressed, "Well no worry! This place is starting to grow! We got two new researchers and we're researching a new type of species!" She explained to Elira as they walked to a different room. "Ah..ah ok! Well uh can I meet the new researchers?" Pomu looked at her for a second "Ok, but you're lucky they're working both shifts today!" She grabbed Elira's hand and ran around the facility before tripping forward and falling on an adorable pink haired woman, "Oh! Elira! I found one of our new co-workers, they're going to be working the night shift! Well not right now but, eventually you know!" She explained, bubbly, as she was accidentally straddling the pink haired woman who quipped at Pomu, "Hey! Off please!" She hissed out at Pomu with a bit of a thorny attitude, her face as red as roses. "Oops-"  Pomu chuckled as she stood up, Elira sighed. Pomu helped the pink eyed woman, "Sorry Rosemi!" Pomu smiled, Elira reached her hand out to shake Rosemi's. "Very nice to meet you. Rosemi it is I take it?" Rosemi shook Elira's hand, "Yes! I am Rosemi Lovelock, nice to meet you... Elira!" She said glancing down at Elira's name tag and smiling softly, completely washing away her earlier attitude.
 "Eliiii~!" Elira heard behind her and rolled her eyes with a scoff, she knew this voice from anywhere.

 Elira and Rosemi let go of each others hands, Elira turned around to be faced with a beautiful long necked purple haired woman. "Oh..What are you doing here?" Elira said, here smile twitching a bit. "You know each other?" Rosemi curiously asked as Elira sighed, "Well.." Elira sighed, again, "She's my.." She got cut off by the purple haired woman, "She's my sister!"

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
 I just got back to this story from being off wattpat for a while, my friend assisted me in writing. Shoutout to Madeline (thankyu) and shoutout to Vivie for the help, (love you babe).
I still love this story and will work hard along side my bff and fiance.