Chapter 2

Word count:1089

(I went picture crazy on this one)
______________

"I'mma need more than a hug"- Girls need love: Summer Walker
______________

No one's pov:

A few days after the first day of school it became Friday. There was going to be a huge party at Val's house. Her sister threw it for her birthday. Well, Valentina threw it. Everybody in the school was invited.

Yes, even Dustin Long. They grew up in a rich life considering her mom was a doctor and her dad owned a company that was doing really well. There house was like a maze but amazing and gigantic.

The day of the party was a mess. Everybody was excited. Mostly Valentina and Linia. They were excited for the first party of the school year. There were balloons, tables, decorations, everything at a party.

Valentina called all her friend and got ready together. Linia and Val wore matching outfits. It was a 2 peice but Linia's was black and Val's was white

Val's fit (without the purse)

They smiled at the outfit and makeup

They smiled at the outfit and makeup. Valentina then curled the bottom of her hair and styled it

 Valentina then curled the bottom of her hair and styled it

(This but the hair is curled at
the bottom)

T

hey squealed of how pretty they look. They were happy to relive the feeling of partying around and having fun. She slipped on some shoes and realized people were already coming.

The more fun thing is that there is no parents. Her parents were out for the weekends and next week.

Valentina's pov:

It look's like my sister already opened the door. At least 15 people were already here and it was loud. More and more people came every second. I spotted all my friends in a corner.

And then right next to them is Dustin. Yk what I don't really give a fuck anymore. Maybe I do like him. Everytime I see him I feel like I am as red as a tomato.