Chapter 3

Word Count:669
______________

"Baby,please. Listen to me, I don't wanna"- Get it together:
702
______________

Y/n's pov:

A few weeks past through me and Dustin's relationship. We only had some makeouts and that is it. We don't plan on going any farther, well, I guess only me.

I swear that mf has to be the horniest guy I ever met (shi srry). I ain't giving him non of it though. It's only been a few weeks. I would rather wait a little bit.

I guess that doesn't really matter though. Maybe except that, our relationship has been going good. He is always there for me. That's ONE of my favorite things about him.

I know I should be saying really nice things about him rn because I am his girlfriend, but? It's literally true. He can't go a day without seeing me or touching me. Not in that way🖕

Anyway I shouldn't be thinking about this in school. I hated today. The teacher splitter me and Dustin apart because we kept "talking". It's okay because her old ass mind won't remember it.

There was going to be a sleepover with Heather, Connie , Me, Dustin, Alex, and Brandt. I realized me and Heather have been getting closer for these past days.

It wouldn't hurt becoming friends, I guess? I got cut from my thoughts by the bell ringing. Thank GOODNESS.

I stood up and Dustin walked over to me. He wrapped his hand around me.

"Hi" I said smiling

"Hey"

He shortly kissed my forehead and then walked to the cafeteria. The school's lunch sucked ass and I basically didn't want to eat.

We sat down next to eachother and he still was hugging me.

Heather then sat down after, next to me at the empty seat.

She then whispered "You guys are so cute together."

I smiled at her and nodded.

(time past to sleepover)

I changed into a white long sleeved crop-top that hugged around my waist with sweatpants and Ugg slippers (with Nike socks). I put my hair in a claw clip.

(The fit (change if you want idrc honestly)

Dustin's house wasn't that far away so I could just walk to it. He lives like 5-6 houses down. It only took me 5 minutes to walk there because I literally dragged myself there.

Anyway I knocked on the door and Connie opened it. She was wearing a black top with sleeping pants.

 She was wearing a black top with sleeping pants

These type of pants.

"Omg your here!" She said hugging me.

"I mean I live only 6 houses down" I said laughing.

She took my hand and dragged me to the living room. Everybody was sitting together just talking and eating. She took me to sit in between her and Heather.

"Sooooo... Do you guys wanna swim in my pool?" Said Dustin

Everybody agreed. I knew he was gonna swim anyway so I packed clothes,towels,bathing suits,etc.

(Dw you change it)

(Dw you change it)

(I honestly don't want to write this part, srry so I am just gonna skip)

"Holy shit" I said while getting out the water. It's so freaking cold

I grabbed my towel and went inside. I changed into some black and white plaid pajama pants with black align tank top.

I then brushed my hair and went back to the other's. Everybody was there sitting together. I sat down again in the same spot I was sitting in.

I checked my phone and it was 3AM.

"Yk what nevermind I am out of here" I say

"Why?" Alex said

"It's late" I respond back with no emotion.

I walked to the room while Dustin followed behind me. I plopped down on the bed lifeless. I groaned and pulled the covers on my body feeling Dustin lay next to me.

"Goodnight" he says

I respond back saying the same thing while feeling a kiss on my forehead. My eyes closed falling asleep.
________________
Srry for not posting😭 Kinda forgot that I had this book but yeah