Chapter 1

Word Count:952

(A HEADS UP: this book is going to be nothing like the show. A little bit will but not much)

______________

"You said you were different, but your still the same"- stranger: Jhene Aiko
_____________

Valentina's pov:

My alarm clock rang hurting my ears. I remembered that sound feeling the torture to my ears again. After a long summer I could not stand it. I groaned and turned it off.

Dustin. Dustin was the first thing I thought as I remembered it was the first day of school. I groaned even louder laying in my bed and staring at the ceiling. I hated him. I hated everything about him.

His eyes, hair, his shit talking mouth, everything. I don't know why girl's like him. He has a pretty face but a ugly personality. He is such a bitch and I just can't stand him.

"VAL! WAKE UP" my older sister, Reilly yelled. Ugh I hated getting woken up. I whined and got up. "HOLD ON" I screamed back.

I slipped on my slippers and slowly got up. I felt like I was about to fall asleep again. My sister was outside my door waiting for me. She is the best sister I can ask for but sometimes really annoying.

"What the hell? Your already ready?" I exclaimed.

"My boyfriend is going to drive us so yeah" Reilly said.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my hair, and did whatever I needed to do. There was a loud ringing from my phone.

I picked it up and saw it was my best friend Linia. "VALENTINA!!!" she yelled startling me.

"HIII" I said. "GUESS WHAT? CRISTIAN ASKED ME OUT!!!" she said jumping.

I laughed at her excitement. "Are you kidding me? Cristian is Dustin's best friend" I said

She didn't care. She just started rambling about how cute me he was.During her excitement and talking I just changed and did my makeup.

Fit

(Pair it with some shoes of any choice but change if you want)

"Maybe you could even date Dustin! You did say he is cute and maybe he changed! OH, MAYBE WE CAN GO ONE DOUBLE DATES, also-"

"HELL NO! DUSTIN IS A MANWHORE!" I said

"MIJA! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE" My mom said downstairs clearly mad at what I said.

I yelled sorry at her. I turned on my camera and just putted on some concealer, lipgloss, and mascara. "you look so good!" Linia said.

"Thank you!"

I went downstairs to grab my backpack because I just know Reilly would call me any second." Lin I am just gonna go, I gotta go now. Bye love you" I blew a kiss at her.

She did it back and said she would meet me at school.

(Fast forward)

I walked into school with Linia and my sister. And oh great. First thing I see is Dustin and Brandt. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away with Linia still by me.

Dustin grinned and looked at me. I heard Brandt whisper to Dustin "Dude! Go get your girl she got a massive upgrade"

"Bro shut up!"

I went to my class and said bye to Linia. My fucking class with Dustin stupid long. That little puta-

Okay maybe I shouldn't say that. And I gotta say he did get finer. Nevermind what am I thinking. "OKAY CLASS WELCOME BACK!" the teacher said as the bell rang.

Dustin sat 2 seats beside me so thank goodness. "Today you will be doing partner work to introduce yourself to other's and make new friends! First let me take attendance."

She finished that up and set us up in grouped of two. The teacher set us up with other locker partners. My locked was near the entrance so I kinda knew where it was. Wait Dustin. Every year we go with the person who used to sit next to us.

Dustin sat next to me. Are you kidding me. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He was already looking at me smiling. I motioned for him to come to my desk.

He sat down next to me "What's up ma" he said.

"Yeah, don't call me that"

We basically didn't even do the project the teacher explained since we kept on fighting. Fighting about how he shouldn't call me that.

The bell rang and we were about to go to lunch but the teacher stopped us. "Val? Dustin? Come here for a second"

We groaned and went to the teacher's desk. "So I can see you guys don't get along. In order for you to get a good score on this project you have to work together. That is why I am going to be partnering you guys up more and move you seats together. I need you guys to get along and work" She said

My eyes were wide open but Dustin wasn't mad or whatever, he was happy. "But-" I was cut off by her annoying voice.

"No but's!"

We left the class and walked to lunch. "Now you are going no where" he said grabbing my waist pulling me closer.

I didn't stop him because I just knew he wasn't ever going to stop anytime sooner. I sat down with Linia once I saw her, able to get away from Dustin.

"What took you so long? Becca and her chicks were being so annoying"

"Sorry! The teacher is making me sit and stay with Dustin!" I complained

"Ooohhh. Girl I know you like him" Linia said smiling and teasing me

"What? No I don't!"

"Mhm sure" she said dragging the last word.

This day can not get any more crazier.