Keaton One Shot: Girly Things

You and your boyfriend Keaton were at the mall. You went to the skate shop. You went to the music store. There was one place left you wanted to go to. Keaton however was less enthused abou it.

"Babe please don't make me go in there." He whined.

"Keats, come on! It's just a store." You begged.

"Fine." He huffed. You pulled Keaton into Victoria's Secret, and straight to the bras.

"What about this one?" You asked keaton, holding it up to your chest and watching his face turn three shades redder. He's so easy to embarrass.

"Yeah. It's perfect. Can we get out of here now?" He rushed.

"Relax Keaton. Why do you hate this place so much?" You giggled.

"I dot know... It's just so many... Girly things." He said, flicking a hanging pair if panties, making you laugh in the process.

"Do you want to leave?" You asked, grabbing his hand.

"Yes! Thank you!" He said, attempting to pull you out of the store.

"How's it feel to want?" You winked and smiled innocently. He sighed and you kept looking for what you went in there for.

"Okay Keats, I just need to try these on then we can leave." You smiled at him.

"Can I come?" He smiled.

"Nope." You said, popping the 'p'.

"Damn it... It was worth a try." He chuckled as you went into the dressing room. When you fit out, Keaton jumpe up out of his seat and quickly paid for your stuff, completely against your will.

When you got back to his car, you had never seen him so relieved.

"Was it that bad Keats?" You giggled.

"Yes. Yes it was." He said seriously.

"Don't worry. I'll make it up to you." You whispered in his ear.

***A/N***

Just a short one :) Thank you all for reading! And whoever voted, thank you! I love you! That's honestly so awesome of you! Remember I'm always taking requests :) If you could check out my Wes fanfic that'd be insane! Maybe leave some feedback? Idk if I should continue it... Thanks :)