Preference #3: What He Gives You When He Leaves For Tour.

Wes:

"Okay baby. Follow me." He said, pulling you up from the couch, and being you up to his room. You had tears in his eyes, seeing as he was leaving for tour the next morning.

"Pick anything (Y/N)." He said, opening his closet and letting you look around.

"Anything?" You asked, the tears slowly stoping.

"Mhm. Anything baby." He rubbed your back and wiped a few stray tears away.

You reached up to the top shelf, but being short couldn't quite reach what you wanted. Wes chuckled at your actions, picking you up by your waist and raising you to grab the object. His favorite snapback.

"Can I have this?" You asked, pouting out your bottom lip and giving Wes the puppy dog eyes.

"You know that's my favorite... But of course." He kissed your cheek and took the hat from you, spraying it with his cologne.

"See? Now it will even smell like me." He smiled at you, trying to lighten the mood.

"I love you Wesley." You sighed, hugging him tight.

"I love you too (Y/N). I'm going to miss you so much. But I'll be back before you even know it baby." He sniffed, beginning to cry also, but hugging you even tighter.

Keaton:

*Hey (Y/N). Can you come over? Don't worry, it's nothing bad :P* You checked your phone to see this message from your boyfriend, Keaton Stromberg.

*Yeah. I'll be over in a bit :)* You replied, pulling on some shoes.

Arriving, you knocked on the door. Keaton soon answered it, embracing you in a hug and kissing your lips lightly.

"Come on." He smiled at you, and you followed him to the basement where the guys at-home studio was.

"Well, I told you we're going on tour." He started. You but your lip, trying your hardest not to cry.

"Please don't cry baby." He said softly. You just nodded, afraid your voice would crack if you spoke.

"I made you this to listen to while I'm gone babe." He said, handing you a disk, reading: "(Y/N), For When You Miss Me :)"

"What's this Keaton?" You asked. He smiled at you.

"I made you a CD for when you miss me while I'm gone. It has some of my music on it, some Death Cab For Cutie, Plain White Tees, Owl City, and of course Sweater Weather. All songs to help you remember me." He smiled at you and blushed.

"I love it keaton." You smiled at him, kissing his lips.

Drew:

"I'm gonna miss you Drew." You sighed, laying next to your boyfriend after a night of sensual night of not sex, but of making love.

"I know baby, I'm gonna miss you too." He said, kissing the top of your head.

"What if you forget me? What if you find someone prettier, and funnier, and skinnier, and just... Better?" You rambled nervously.

"Baby, that's impossible." He chuckled.

"Its not funny Drew." You said quietly.

"Yes it is (Y/N)." He insisted. You raised your eyebrow at him, and he laughed again.

"Baby, I would never, no, could never forget you. You mean the world to me. I would give up anything and everything if it meant up would never leave me. I love you." He said, seriously and lovingly.

"I love you too Drew." You said.

"What if you forget me?" He asked.

"Impossible." You smiled up at him.

"Well, I think we should exchange something so we both remember each other." He smiled.

"Deal." You giggled. He slipped his arm out from under your bare body and took his leather bracelet off, placing it onto your wrist.

"There." He smiled.

You took your favorite ring off, besides the one from Drew of course, and slipped it onto the chain around his neck.

"There." You smiled.