ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ 🔞

𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎
ᴵⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵘᶜᵏˢ ʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒʸᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ ᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ⁻ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ ᵖᵃˢˢᵉˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʰⁱᵐ. ʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏˢ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿⁱˢʰᵉˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ ʳᵉᵍᵃʳᵈˡᵉˢˢ.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jungkook tips back another shot with his boyfriend, the latter giggling through it before dragging Jungkook back onto the dance floor

Jungkook tips back another shot with his boyfriend, the latter giggling through it before dragging Jungkook back onto the dance floor. He isn't quite drunk yet - unlike Yoongi

But he'd had his fair share of alcohol, enough to feel warm and tingly and +incredibly horny. Yoongi, too, evidently, with the way he immediately starts grinding back against Jungkook in a poor semblance of 'dance', bringing a hand back to sloppily caress his cheek and tug on his hair.

He tilts his head back against Jungkook's shoulder, moaning loudly +

And drawing a few gazes their way as he presses back against Jungkook's already throbbing erection. Jungkook hisses, feeling about ready to cum in his pants. but he doesn't want that.

He spins his boyfriend around and grabs his wrist to drag him through the throng of people to somewhere, anywhere secluded enough.

Yoongi giggles continuously, stumbling and clinging to Jungkook's arm so he's practically being carried. Jungkook tries all the doors he sees until +

he pushes one open to find an empty bedroom.

He practically throws Yoongi on the bed, climbing on over him and immediately devouring his lips while fiddling with the button on the older's jeans, trying to yank them down. Yoongi helps him, not even bothering to get them all the way down.

"Fuck," Jungkook growls, grabbing and squeezing Yoongi's ass hard, loving how soft and plump his flesh is.

He delves down to capture his boyfriend's lips again, swallowing down his moans as he starts to prod a dry finger against his entrance. +

Reluctantly, he has to pull away to find some lube. Yoongi props himself up on his elbow as he watches him, face blotchy and red from alcohol and arousal, a dopey grin plastered on his lips. He still looks beautiful.

Jungkook roots through the drawers on the nightstand, not bothering to care for whoever's belongings they are until his fingers close around a cool bottle and a box of condoms.

"Hurry-" Yoongi whines with a pout, r's sounding more like w's, while Jungkook warms up the liquid in his hands, coating his fingers in it.