ᴡᴀʀᴍ

𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 : ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴜɴᴇᴀꜱʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪꜱ ʜʏᴜɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

yoongi sits on his bed with his knees drawn to his chest, staring at the closed bedroom door. there are no sounds coming from the other side and yoongi guesses that they’ve all gone to bed. none of them even came in to say goodnight to him and that upsets him more than it should. his eyes fill with tears and he reaches for his stuffie, holding it close to his chest.

he had woken up this morning feeling more anxious than usual and it had hung around with him for the whole day. all he could think about was how much he wanted to come home and be with his hyung but he took too long to say anything and now seokjin is busy.

jimin hadn’t been feeling well after a long day of overexerting himself during dance practice and seokjin had insisted on taking care of him for the rest of the night, letting him relax so he can get the rest he needs.

and yoongi doesn’t want to take any of seokjin’s attention away from jimin when he needs it, no matter how overwhelmed he’s feeling, but now he’s all alone in bed, his anxiety buzzing just beneath the surface of his skin.

he knows he should get up and find someone. he knows to go straight to his hyung whenever he’s feeling upset or in need of a little extra help, and if seokjin’s busy he should go to one of the other members.

he can almost hear seokjin’s voice in the back of his mind telling him that he shouldn’t be alone, that it’s okay if he’s upset but he should tell someone and let them help him through it.

in the end, it’s enough for yoongi to climb out of bed, the pyjama pants that he stole from taehyung bunching at his ankles as he shuffles over to the door, his stuffie tucked safely under his arm.

he slips out of the room and glances down the hallway, his eyes lingering on jimin’s bedroom door where he knows seokjin is, probably already asleep. he wants to go in and wake his hyung but he knows he shouldn’t. he knows that he takes up so much of seokjin’s time already and he doesn’t want to take that away from someone else when they need it more.

and he can handle being alone but he usually feels a lot more comfortable because he knows that his hyung is just across the hallway if yoongi needs him. now that it’s not an option, yoongi feels way too uneasy to be left alone for the night.

he wipes his eyes as a tear rolls down his cheek, and hurries down the hall to the door closest to the living room, knocking softly.

there’s an affirmative hum from the other side and yoongi slowly pushes the door open. his eyes land on namjoon sitting at his desk, writing something in his notebook.

when he looks up and meets yoongi’s eyes, his face softens into a smile. he sets his pen down and turns the chair around, holding out his hand. “come here, yoon,” he says, and yoongi goes without another word.

he’s pulled down onto namjoon’s lap, the position a little awkward on namjoon’s desk chair, but yoongi barely notices it when namjoon’s arms are wrapped around him. he sniffles quietly against namjoon’s shoulder, a comforting hand rubbing up and down his back.