ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ

𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂 : ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀɪꜱᴛᴀ ꜰʟɪʀᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"He is flirting

"He is flirting."

"No he's-"

"You try and explain the note and phone number he wrote on the napkin then." seokjin interrupted, crossing his arms and glaring at Yoongi.

Is this flirting? He doesn't understand.

"Well... maybe he just wants to be friends?" Yoongi said, trying to reason with Seokjin.

seokjin sighed. "Yoongi, how are you gonna survive if you keep being so gullible? What would you have done if hyung wasn't with you, hm?"

yoongi tilted his head to a side, "but you are with me though?"

This. Exactly this. Seokjin can't handle yoongi's cuteness and pureness- he's too innocent for this world and Seokjin feels like he should be protecting yoongi from all the bad things that comes his way.

Especially from that flirty good looking barista.

"Oh, he's waving at me-"

seokjin promptly grabs yoongi's wrist, preventing him from waving back at the barista. "Don't you dare."

"He's a nice kid, hyung."yoongi chuckled,"besides it's rude to not greet back, right?"

seokjin turned around and took a good look at the barista, he's still grinning widely at yoongi okay, he's young and looks... good.

/But why is he hitting on yoongi, though?/

"Let's go somewhere else."

"Oh?"

Seokjin stands up and buttons his suit, "what are you doing? Get up."

Yoongi doesn't understand what's got his hyung frowning like that- but he's gonna obey. He's good at following directions, after all. So he gets up, seokjin quickly brushes his hair softly and they walk to the counter to pay.

"Hello. "The barista greets yg with a small smile and the latter's face is already red and he's fidgeting, as if deeply embarassed.

Seokjin glances at Yoongi, then at the barista and without a warning, wraps his arms around yoongi's waist.

the barista freezes, eyes scanning seokjin sharply as yg blinks in surprise, completely rigid.

"Hello, I enjoyed the coffee."Seokjin says. smiling brightly.

"Did you?"The barista says, hiding his hostility towards seokjin quite professionally, "please come visit again. You too, hyung."

"Me?"Yoongi says, and the barista nods.

"I hope you got my note-"

"What note?"

"I'm Jungkook, by the way."

Seokjin twitched his eyebrows. Did this guy just ignore him?

"O-oh, yes. I saw... in the note."

jk's face lights up. "Really? Then you must have seen my phone number-"

"Ouch, hyung!"yoongi winces and firmly hits seokjin on his arm. "Why'd you pinch me?"

Seokjin chuckles as jk's jaw visibly clenched. "I'm sorry, we're getting late. We still have our lunch date, remember Yoongi-ah?"

"Oh yes..."yoongi's face drops, he looks at Jungkook, "um, I'm sorry... I'm kinda busy but I'll make sure to visit again!"

"Y-yes? But your number----"

"Okay! Let's go Yoongi-ah!"

"Hyung, stop pushing me! And let go of my waist already!"

Seokjin wraps his arms around yg's shoulder and briefly turns around to smirk at jk.

The paper glass Jungkook was holding onto crumpled like paper under his clutch, scaring the coustomer at the counter.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖