Chapter 1.

Everyone dreams of becoming famous. Everyone dreams of becoming rich. Everyone dreams of falling in love. Not me. I don't want to be rich, i don't want to be famous, but most importantly i don't want to fall in love. Why? Because i know i'll get hurt. But you don't always get what you want, you get what you need.

My name is Serena Grace Williamson, and I'm not rich, yet, I'm not in love, yet, but technically famous, sadly. I know i'm weird for thinking its sad being famous, but i've never liked the attention thing, i like being invisible, no drama. I like being alone. But i guess i can't be anymore.

When you were little you always had a place you would go to where you thought you were invincible, where you could be anything you'd want to be, and anyone. My secret place was music. Singing, dancing, strumming, writing, anything that involves music, really. Nobody really knew i sung. But now everyone does.

~Flashback~

I was walking down the school hallways, ignoring all the glares from the people around, if you didn't notice i'm not the prettiest flower in the garden. I reached my destination. The choir room. I looked both ways before walking in, clear. It was my free period, so i decided to sing, bad idea. I glided my fingers across the keys, humming to Give me love, by: Ed Sheeran. Then words start pouring out of my mouth and i'm full on singing, after i finish i look up only to see 500 pair of eyes burning through me, with a video camera. I push through the crowd and finally reached home. Until a get a call from an unknown number, telling me to check youtube, and the most popular video of the day goes to Serena Grace! JOY, note the sarcasm. 2million views already! Great, this is just Great.

~flashback over~

Now my daily routine consists of getting numerous of phone calls from people i've never heard, but today's routine was far different from that.

SO..... WHATCHA THINK? FIRST FANFICTION EVAAAAA. BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD DELETE IT OR NOT.

-Secretidentity(: MWAHHHHHHHH.