Chapter 2.

"Um, is this Serena Grace?" A British voice asked on the other end of the phone.

"Why yes it is, may I ask who's calling?" I answer back.

"Simon, Simon Cowell." My eyes wides with shock, and somewhat fear.

"A-nd What can I do for you?" I ask, taken back a little.

"You could meet one of my clients and maybe eventually open for them on their next tour!" He asked, sounding a little nervous. Now why in the Bloody Hell would THE Simon Cowell get nervous talking to a nobody like me.

"Uhh." I replied shakily.

"I watched you're videos on YouTube and you're bloody brilliant!" Simon said through the phone.

"Ooh, um thanks. But who's your client?" I asked.

Simon corrected me. "ClientS, The one and only One Direction." My jaw dropped. I completely forgot he put them together. Like how could I, Serena Grace Williamson open up for the MOST FAMOUS BOYBAND IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Why would they want me? But oh we'll let's give it a try, I thought. What could go wrong?

"Uh, sure." I replied not completely positive with my answer.

"Great, this next week you can spend with them getting to know them, and then we can do a sound check, and you can make up your mind about your decision. Pick you up tomorrow." Simon said before hanging up. But the only thing that I was thinking was, What In the HELL have I gotten myself into?

Sorry Just a filler! Just wanted to say please I need feedback! And that my chapters will be longer, and better, just getting the hang of this! But stay with me! Love you guys!

-Secretidentity. MWAH!