Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Wake up! Wake up!"

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "Just five more minutes, please," I begged, knowing it was useless.

"No can do! Today is the day!" my brother squealed, like a fan girl jumping up and down. Did I mention I had to explain the whole situation to my brother? Well my guardian. Well like most normal people there guardians are there parents, not mine. My parents died in a car crash when I was 12, my brother was 16 at the time. We moved in with my aunt and uncle, until it was legal for my brother to get his own place. Now it's me and him living in the big city of London. I slowly dragged myself From the bed, Snapping out of my day dreams. After my brother left I walked to my closet, grabbing some leggings and a black and purple "follow your dreams" top. I pulled my previous clothes off and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water burn my skin. I have to admit I can't take a shower without hot water. I grabbed my favorite Herbel Essences shampoo and conditioner and ran it through my hair letting it sooth my scalp. I grabbed the body wash, washing every piece of dirt off of me. I stepped out, wrapping the towel around my body. I slipped my clothes on, then started to dry my hair. My Hair is a dark but a light color brown, it comes down to about the center of my back, after i finished drying my hair,I put it in to perfect curls, and applied some light makeup. I walked to my full length mirror examining over my appearance, and I smiled proud of myself, i mean first impressions last, and I'm meeting One flipping Direction! I got to make an Impression! Suddenly I hear the words to Kiss Me. By Ed Sheeran, I grabbed my phone only to be greeted by Simon Freaking Cowell.

"Ello, Serena!" Simon said.

"Hi, Mr. Cowell." I replied.

"Please call me Simon, so We kinda changed plans." he continued. "Instead of going over there everyday of the week, we're just gonna have you stay over with them. Will that be a problem?" my eyes got wide with excitement, and fear. What if they don't like me? What if they HATE ME? My thoughts were soon interrupted by Simon.

"Serena you still there?" he asked.

"Uhm, yes sorry, that will be fine." I replied back not knowing what to say.

"Someone will be here to pick you up in an hour." Simon replied before hanging up. I ran up the stairs into my room, grabbed my suitcase, and begin to pack. I grabbed like 20 outfits, 10 pairs of shoes, my hair and makeup products and 4 bikinis. As I dragged my suitcase down the stairs the doorbell rang. My heart was beating fast, and i thought here goes nothing.

So Whatcha Think? Well just wanted to tell you that I will not be updating till I get more reads and votes! SO. PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTING, If you do One Direction will sneak into your house and kidnap you! And make you marry one of them! And I KNOW YOU ALL WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!!!!

Bye !

Stay Beautiful! Xx.

-Secretidentity. MWAH.