Bryan x Inpu Fluff

Bryan's Pov
I was in my Gardening planting some New Flowers as usual Waiting for Inpu to come back from a Meeting later and i couldn't Wait
For him to come Back from it too!

Nobody's Pov
As Bryan Waited for His husband Inpu to come back He didn't but he did soon looking really Tired and Looking like shit to and Bryan Went to him worried and he asked inpu

Bryan: "inpu why do you look So tired what Happened During the Meeting?"

Inpu: "got into a fight with Mitch and Xylo Took forever to Pull us apart and i don't blame him..."

Bryan: "well why did You And Mitch fight anyway inpu?"

Inpu: "A-A *pant* Another time dear right now i'm tired..."

As Inpu finshed his Sentence he went to there Bedroom really tired from his fight with Mitch which he won't tell till another Time and of course Bryan was worrier but he let Inpu have a Nap and A break a little

Bryan then went to the Kitchen to make his husband's favorite Food when he wakes Up later or Some time and Then bryan finished making inpu's favorite food and Later he soon finished making inpu's favorite Food and Then went to there room to Put on there Bedside Table for his hubby to Eat when he wakes up later or Some time or Right Now as he did he saw Inpu Peaceful sleeping and he then went towards him and put his Favorite Food on the Bedside Table and then sitting on there Bed and Putting inpu's Head on his Lap just to see his cute face and well they stayed like that for a while...

*A few Hours later*

Still Nobody's Pov
As inpu slowly woke up he saw his Husband Smiling at him and he then smiled back and bryan thought it was cute and kissed Inpu's Forehead Making him Purr and Waging his Tails and They Stayed like that once again before Saying those Beautiful Words to each other too~

Bryan: "i love you Inpu"

Inpu: "i love you too Bryan"