Chapter 4: Is something bothering you?

Diana POV

As she got home, Diana went to her bed and lay there. She stared at her phone, the picture of her and Cleverly.
Is this really worth it? She thought. The Organization would maybe bring him back, but if they didn't... Oh. She didn't know if they were lying or not.
Just then, Ren Yi Xiang came in.
"Are you gonna eat? We are having noodles. If not, I may as well eat yours."
Diana sat upright at that thought. I will just tell the heist group later.

After a dinner of noodles, Diana went to bed. She then went on her phone to the group chat. Hopefully they wouldn't overreact.

Heist Buddies
Hao, Grace and +3 more...

Diana
Guys!

Hao
What? And also someone update the group name...

Sunny, not Cloudy
Lol...

Diana
What did Mrs Regna ask you all at the office?

Grace
She said she knew we were in the heist, but not who planned the whole thing. And also, an important figure is coming to the school to inspect and all, so she decided that she wouldn't let a word slip of the heist, as long as we took 2 extra classes for our curriculum. Everyone took 1 though

Grace
What about you?

Diana
She asked that too.

Grace
Ok then... If we all accepted it, we will have to work together in studying, and in finding a way to outsmart the organization.

Hao
Grace that's an amazing plan

Grace
I know! Tell everyone once we meet up

Diana
Guys it's getting late. Talk tomorrow?

Hao
Yep, it seems so. Good night.

*exits the group chat
And app*

Diana goes to sleep.

Jianhao 's POV

As JianHao woke up, he felt tired and groggy. His sister, Nicole, had just woken him up. Why did school start early?
Luckily, he could meet up with the heist group. And, with Denise.
"HURRY UP! MOM IS GONNA CHECK YOU IN 30 MINS!"
Oh yeah, he had to get ready.

Sylvia walked in the marble floors of the hall, passing her kids by as they were going to be taken by Walater.
"Hao, I heard your grades have gone up...is it that tutoring session I paid for?"
He thought. What happens if I say Denise was the one who taught me, not our tutor? Mom wouldn't kill me... Right?
Nevertheless, he said, "Yes. Our tutor helped us."
"Good." Sylvia walked away, where the other butler was dropping her off at the salon.
Both Nicole and JianHao walked at each other, calm. They then made their way to the car.

Mrs Regna was tired. She had spent all night developing something, that felt a bit too in-depth, that what Mr Alan had thought of.
As a way to control the students, she had built a hypnotiser. With help from Teverly, of course.
This device was used to catch the student's attention, where it made them think of a memory/ person related to their struggle. This would make them forget about all that happened, whether it be the heist students, the heist itself. And make them think of the school's reputation and pride.
"Here it is, sir. Is it to your standard?"
Mr Alan checked the gadget, inspecting it in a sort of manner. He looked up.
"Yes, it is very good. This will control the students now. And Teverly here, will be adding a spy camera to the students. This will be used by our controlled students to bring to us, so we know who was the mastermind of the heist. We will finally know!"
He laughed in an evil manner, one Mrs Regna was surprised of. Now to get a student to try it on...

Pei Shi was walking into the school. She had more important things in her mind, not the previous relationships she had with her boyfriends, Hamza and Ren Yi Xiang. Yeah, he was nice, but she felt like she didn't know him.
As she went past the organization's office, Mrs Regna was outside, walking. She spotted her and got her attention.
"Ah, Pei Shi. Just who I have been looking for... Come in, please."
"Ok...?" She was worried. What has she even done that was that bad?

As she locked the door, she circled over Pei Shi.
"You are a good student, Pei Shi. I've seen your academic ability, your perseverance and work ethic. I don't get why you have to let yourself be distracted by such boys... You would make an amazing alumni, you think?"
Pei Shi wasn't sure what to think in the situation.
"Put this on, and it will show you why you should be a head of class leader." Before she could say anything, Pei Shi already had the device on her head, trying to remove it, but it couldn't come off.
"Ah ah, no peeking. You wouldn't wanna ruin it, would you?" Mrs Regna had already held her down, making Pei Shi feel drowsy, her watching the video with the device.
And
She
suddenly
fell
t o
t h e
g r o u n d. .

Pei Shi POV
As I fell to the ground, this memory of me and Ren Yi Xiang came up. I remember him giving me a llama plushie, yet I turned him away. I didn't accept why he would buy me one for $100!
Yet, as I turned him away, his interests were in Kevin, and I felt a sudden buslrst of jealousy. What was interesting of Kevin anyway?
He was annoying.
And so I decided.
If Ren Yi Xiang wouldn't focus on me, I would give him something to focus on instead...

Back to present pov

As Pei Shi took off the device, her personality became more... Cold. She stood up, said in a tone far too unrecognizable to many students.
"Go to your class now Pei Shi." Mrs Regna was excited to see what could happen.
"Of course." And she walked to class, about to confuse her peers of the whole thing, but it was something she was brainwashed to do.