Chapter Twenty Nine

What if....Sadie kept sending Caleb teasing text messages and pictures while he was at work? (Yay Fluff and Smut!) (Sadie Sink is so FINE I'm such a SIMP FOR HER! AND CALEB!)

I'm all over the place so yay! Here is one of my ideas!

***********************************************

"Alright guys that's a wrap! You guys enjoy the interview!" Matt Duffer mentions while he claps his hands.

"Yeah we will." Finn mentions sarcastically.

Ross Duffer laughs. "Guys I know you guys are tired. At least you guys just have the interview and you guys can go back in your rooms and relax."

"Trust me that is the light of my day I'm looking forward to." Caleb mentions with a smile while his hands are behind him clasped together, his hair being in two braids with a little hair on his chin.

"You guys are almost there." Matt says, patting Caleb's shoulder. "See you guys next week."

"See you."

"See you."

"Alright guys ready to put on a nice smile even though we have been up since four in the morning?" Gaten questions, clasping his hands together and rubbing them.

"Ah man don't do that it makes your hands sound dry and it itches my teeth." Noah mentions, scrunching up his face.

"How does your teeth itch?" Finn questions.

"I don't know ask Gaten." Noah motions towards him, Gaten just smiling while rubbing his hands together faster. "Ah no!" Noah covers his ears.

"Hey guys." Millie smiles, going over to them.

"Hey Millie." Noah says in a British accent.

"How was the photo shoot?" Finn questions.

"Amazing, me and Sadie had a lot of fun." Millie replies.

"Where is she?" Caleb looks around with his hands in his pockets.

"She stayed back the photographers wanted to get more pictures of her." Millie responds. "What's next on the agenda for you guys?"

"Interview." Gaten nods.

"Awww." Millie pouts in a sarcastic manner while smiling. "Oh why the down faces you all should be excited!" She says while slapping Noah's shoulder.

"Ow!" Noah scolds.

"Yeah but we've been up since four this morning." Gaten mentions.

"We're drained." Finn adds in.

"The world is draining you all will get used to it." She smiles.

"Yes Millie thank you for that." Finn smiles sarcastically at her.

"Oh quit your pouting."

"Quit your pouting!" Noah mocks in a British accent.

"Noah!" She scolds.

Caleb reaches for his phone in his pocket when he feels it vibrate, it automatically unlocking with his Face ID, seeing that Sadie texted him.

- Hi :)

Caleb smiles a little while looking at his phone. He likes the text messages like this that he gets from her. Caleb and Sadie have a secret relationship, both from the public and from the cast. From the public obviously because once it gets out that they are actually dating after the ratings and positive results from season 4 the world would absolutely freak out as well as paparazzi, and they would never get any privacy at all and their relationship they fear would just be for the media and not for themselves.