Its all your fault!

Lux's POV
All I do is stay in my room. It has no windows and it locks from the outside. My older brother Jordan or xBayanidood on YouTube, abuses me every day and night and blames me for our parents death. I have a bathroom in my room. And he only feeds me once a week. I'll give you an idea of my day routine.
-wake up
-get beaten up
-take pain killers
- cut
-listen to Jordan record
-maybe eat if there's any food
-get abused
-cut
-take more pain killers
-sleep
-repeat
That is my day to day schedule. Last week he gave me a lemon. He's not very good at choosing foods. He also get very angry when he's drunk. He normally keeps two 24 packs of bud wiser in there. I hear him get up and unlock my door. I guess it's time.
"Lux! Get your fat ass, slut faced, emo body up! Now!" Jordan yelled. He's drunk.
I slowly walk over to him. He lifts me up by the collar of my shirt and throws me into one of my walls. I fall to the floor and let out a soft whimper.
"This is all your fault! If you were home that night then you would've been able to help them. They would have still been here and the house wouldn't have burnt down with them!" He yelled as he kicked my ribs. I started to cry. I couldn't help it.
"Jordan stop please!" I begged. But he wouldn't budge.
"Jordan you weren't home either!" I yelled as loud as him.
He stopped in his tracks and slowly walked back over to me. I should have kept my mouth shut. I soooo should have kept my mouth shut. I thought as he kneels down Beside me and lifts up my arm and grabs my hair with the other. He shoves my head into the wall. I become un-conscience, I fall to the floor just in time to see him leave.

Well, that went better than expected.