Whats happening?

Jordan's POV
I see Lux pass out and then parker lose conscienceness. "Ryan, it's time!" I yell throught the storage unit. He then brings up the box and brings Lux back to life first. She awakes with a start and begins to cough up water. Parker is next. He too coughs up water and then we drag them and put them into two different cages.
"Who should go where?" I ask ryan who is snickering in the corner.
"Well, who's afraid of tigers?" He asks.

Grasers POV
We searched and searched the streets, but it was no use. I decided to call ryan, this was enough. I dialled up the number and it rang three times before he picked up.
"Hello?" I question.
"Graser?" He asks.
"Where are they?"
"Why do you want to know so bad anyway?" He says.
"Because this has gone to far ryan. Tell us where they are."
Just then I hear a scream and an animal roar.
"Is that a lion?" I ask out of fear.
"Close, it's a tiger." He says, "do you want to talk to her?" He asks.
"Yes." I say sternly.
"H-hello?" She says shakily.
"Lux! Lux, it's Graser." I say.
"Graser! Help us please! We're in a storage unit!" She says. I was just about to ask where when I hear this,
"Hey! That's enough! I will lower him." A male says.
"No please, he's all I got!" Lux says crying.
"Lux, it's okay, let it happen..." Another male voice says, but this voice I recognize as parkers.
"Parker no! Please, take me instead!" I hear gears turn and levers being pulled.
"NOOOO- " the line goes dead.
"What's happening?" I ask my self and search up the closest storage units in the area.

Lux's POV
As I'm talking to Graser on the phone, I hear ryan come in and say,
"Hey! That's enough! I will lower him!" I instantly reply without thinking.
"No please, he's all I got!" I say starting to cry.
"Lux, it's okay, let it happen..." Parker says.
"Parker no! Please, take me instead! I'm what you want, not him!" I yell at ryan and Jordan. Ryan goes toward the box mechanics. He says, "fine, you've convinced me..." All I hear is parker screaming and a weightless feeling. I hit the ground hard. I realize what happened, and by the time I moved all I could hear were roars, growls, and mauling sounds from the Tigers. One came at me and I moved out of the way. But the question is, did I move out of the way, at the right time?