WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

Jordan's POV
"Crap! I forgot my mic..." I said to myself. I headed out of the airport and back home. It only took fifteen minutes. I stopped at the kitchen and opened the fridge. Beer. Beer was in the fridge, the sweet bitter goodness. It made me feel like I had no worries. Except my sister. "Why did I come home again?" I thought, oh yeah the mic! I head upstairs and go into my bedroom. I open the door and see that my computer is on. "Huh..." I say I thought I turned it off. Apparently I was in a call with Graser, parker, and h. I decide to leave it. It'll be fine. I hear something move, something from the left side of my room. I look around and take another swig. I see my closet door move slightly. I go over to it and open it. I gasp at what I see. Lux is hiding in my closet.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I yell at her. She stands up and says,
"I kicked the hinges on my door..."
I slap her. I picked her up by her collar and dragged her out of the closet. I threw her at the wall and she crashed with a thump. She tries to get up, but I don't let her. I kick her stomach and ribs.
"J-Jordan! STOP. p-please?" She says while trying to condense her cries.
"SHUT UP BITCH!!" I say and punch her face three times. I throw her back into the closet and smash a beer bottle on her head. She falls un-conscience. I kick her face one last time and leave off to the airport without my mic.

H POV
Lux hides in Jordan's closet and hopes he won't find her. We've all muted our mics.
Jordan comes into the room and turns off webcam but not TeamSpeak. We can hear, not see. I hear a creak and know she's been spotted. I hear him yell at her and she yells back. I then hear a slap sound. I hear a thud next and a bunch of moans and cries, finally she says, "J-Jordan! STOP. p-please?" I then hear Jordan call her a bitch and tell her to shut up. Next I hear a thud followed closely by a smash and a moan. I hear a door slam and a car screeching down the street. What the hell happened.

Parkers POV
It's just like last time. It's just like last time. "Don't panic parker. Breath. In. Out. In. Out. " I repeat to myself to calm me. I hear a car screech down a road and assume he's gone. I un-mute.
"Lux?" I ask shakily. No responce. Oh, God.

Graser's POV
I hear Jordan beating Lux and I can't take it anymore. What could she have possibly done to deserve this this kind of life?
"Lux?" Parker asks, but she doesn't answer.
"Lux you here?" I ask.
"Lux!" H says. I hear shuffling in the background. And a moan.
"Lux?" I ask again.
"H-Hey g-g-guys. Il b-be r-r-right back." She manages to say. I hear her leave and wonder where she went.

Lux's POV
I tell the guys I'll be right back. I head to my room and go to the bathroom. I take out the pain meds and down three. I grab my razor and put the familiar metal to my wrist.
1. Bitch
2. Jordan
3. Mom
4. Dad
5. Parker
6. H
7. Graser
8. Pax
9. Myself
10. To feel alive again.
I clean my wounds and head back about twenty minutes later.
"Lux? Is that you?" H asks.
"Y-yeah." I stutter out.
"How bad?" Graser asks.
"Not the worst, it went pretty well actually..." I say looking down.
"Let us see..." H says concern filling his voice.
"No, you don't need to worry over me..." I say.
"I've only known you for about two hours and your already like my sister. Lux, let me see." H says.
"Fine..." I say turning the webcam on. I have a black eye, purple cheek, bruised torso, bloody nose, and a cut lip.
"Lux...." Parker says.
"Guys it's okay, I'm fine." I say trying to reassure them.
"No it's not... Meet us at the airport in three hours, we will talk then. For now, good luck!" Graser says and they all disconnect. I walk over to my room and grab my only bag, a black vans backpack. I pack my only clothes that consist of; black leggings, black converse, blue jeans, black shirt, blue shirt, black sweater. I then pack my two apples and grab my phone. I walk to the door and start my two hour walking journey. I plug in my headphones and let the music take me away.