Chapter 10

I wake up to my alarm loud as ever. I usually chuck it across the room but today I took a different approach. I turned it off like a normal person. "Huh" I shrugged. I take a deep breath. 'Today is the day and I'm going to make it a good one.' I get up and put on my uniform and fix my hair and brush my teeth. Then I pull out my phone to text my mom. She usually texts me but I wanted to beat her to it today.

'Good morning mom I love you and I hope you have a great day.'

'I love you more Kat have a good day at school and come home this weekend me and your father miss you ❤️'

My expression softened at the last text. 'I'm sorry mom' I put my phone in my pocket and ran downstairs to the common room. I had some cereal for breakfast. "Hey Kacchan." I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Izuku. "Oh hey Izu." "You seem lively today are you sleeping better?" He asks. "Yeah I slept great last night actually." I say smiling but this time it was genuine. "That's good." He says smiling big. 'So damn cute' me and Izuku talk for a little bit before it was time to go to school. I admire the sky. It was actually a pretty nice day out. Izuku notices and smiles. "Someones in a good mood." "Huh? Oh yeah." I smile after being pulled from my thoughts. "That's good I can't remember the last time I saw you like that." Izuku looks down blushing a little.

I smile. "I'll be ok don't worry about me." We walk into the school and and go to our lockers. Grabbing the things we need and heading off to class. Most of the class was boring but today was the first day I didn't zone out. I did pretty well today. At lunch I invited Izuku to sit with us. I wanted to spend as much of my last day with him as possible. He made another bento for me that day. "It's good Izu thank you." I say smiling. The entire Bakusquad is making 'awe' faces at us and I flip them off. Izuku luckily didn't notice the interaction and didn't suspect anything. After lunch, we go back to class to do our training. I put my hero costume on in the locker room and admire myself in it. 'This is the last time.' I glance over at Izuku putting his costume on. 'So fucking hot' Izuku has a very built and masculine figure now which is different from the scrawny kid I knew in middle school it's the most attractive thing I've ever seen and I take chances to look at him in the locker room every day. We walk out to meet All might.

We're assigned partners again and my hand shoots up faster than ever. "Can I partner with Izuku? I want to rematch from last time." "Yeah I suppose you can do that." I smile my signature smile over to him and he smiles back. We go out to the field. "You ready for this Kacchan?" "I think so." I say stretching. "Would you like to do the honors of throwing the first punch?" He asks I nod I take a deep breath. 'This is the last time I'm ever going to get to do this make it good Katsuki like you used to' I smirk. I run at him at full speed and blast him back. 'Don't. Have. Sympathy. He's fine.' He gets up like it did nothing to him and come back at me with a flick it knocks me back a little and I erupt an explosion under me sending me above the attack I flip and come down behind him sending another explosion.

It knocks him back and he comes back with a kick. I circle around it and catch him off guard he tumbles across the field and the time went off. "Bakugou wins." I smirk. Izuku stands up out of breath. "Nice Kacchan." We shake hands. "Nice technique Izu." "Thanks." He says smiling and scratching the back of his head. We go back to the locker rooms to get changed. I look over to Izuku he has his shirt off and he's wiping his sweat with a rag. 'Holy fuck he's actually majestic.' Denki sees me looking and whispers in my ear. "What are you staring at Kacchan?" I flick him in his face. "Ouch" he exclaims rubbing his nose. Izuku looks over and sees me looking he smirks at me. 'Fuck' I look away fast.

After school I go into Izukus dorm to study and then we all have dinner downstairs and watch a movie joking and laughing. I walk into my room smiling. 'This is it its all going to be over soon.' "Kacchan" I turn around before walking into my dorm. "Thank you for today..the fight I mean." I smile. "Anytime nerd." "Well..night see you tomorrow." Izuku says. "Yep see you tomorrow." I say. 'Today was the first day in a long time that I've been happy and that's all because I've known all day what I'm doing tonight.' I wait until I know everyone is asleep. I look at the clock. 11:45 'it's time' I take a small container and place some of my belongings in it I leave each thing with each persons letter laid out on my desk and I sneak out. It starts to rain as I make my way to the building. I hold my hand out and let it poor down all over me not even bothering to run from it just enjoying it's presence.