2. Can We Talk?

|Sunday|

|Sunday|

I climbed out of my car and looked up at the building. Sunflower Cove Academies. I smiled lightly to myself. I made my way inside the buzzing building. There were students and staff flowing in all directions of the halls. I could feel the eyes on me as I made my way to the lecture hall of art studies. I quietly made my way inside and took a seat in the back. My eyes locked on every movement. Warmth spread through my body as I watched her warm milk chocolate skin glow in the pink and white 2 piece that exposed her delicate long legs. Her calves were making my dick throb alone as she walked back and forth across the stage slowly giving her lecture.

(November outfit)

(November outfit)

"I think the meaning of Femininity was viewed differently than in today's times. The world views women differently than the times our parents and grandparents grew up in." She spoke. Her voice sounded silky and buttery. Making my heart thump. "How do you view femininity Piccolo Girasole?" I asked with a smirk. The entire class looked back at me as her eyes locked with mine. I saw the shadow of a smirk, knowing she'd recognized me from the restaurant.

She looked at me with fire. A challenge if you will, sending a shiver through me. She smirked before answering. "To me, femininity is to be mature and confident in your choices. To be smart about every move you make but allow a man to be a man when he is showing you just that. It's knowing when to be strong and independent but knowing how to be gentle and nurturing when it's the moment for it. It's about being in demand of what you want and deserve and not accepting what you don't but being vocal and communicative of what you need. It's about allowing your partner to pick up where you lack and doing the same in return.

It's about speaking life into love and the people who surround you that deserve the love you have to give when you are getting just that in return...it's about healing past your trauma and not letting it consume you. It's about allowing yourself to be loved and love someone with the same ferocity they are giving. It's about knowing that you hold the attention of any man but keeping the attention of the man you want and the man that wants you. It's about being whole and one with your partner with no questions asked."

After catching the attention of the entire room, it was completely silent. I began to clap and everyone joined in. I was in awe of her and I knew in my dark corner of the world I needed her light. I needed that beacon she shone to be my lighthouse home. She was just as I'd remembered but better. November Jones had managed to capture me by my soul all over again. "Class that's the kind of energy I want to see in your photos by the end of the semester. I want to see the world through your view. Show me what the world looks like to you. You're dismissed." She said, her eyes ever so slightly making their way back to my own. I stayed seated patiently as the students talked to her. Watching her reminded me of the first time we ever met.

——————-15 years ago———————-
|Sunday|

It was a calm Friday morning. I arrived at the cemetery before school. It was the anniversary of my mother's passing. My father stopped visiting. I think it was all too hard for him. I sighed as I added my bouquet along with the fresh set of yellow roses sitting in the vase, as I ran a hand along her name. It was all still fresh. I smiled simply at her picture. She was a beautiful woman. She'd always been. My father was enamored with the simplicity of her smile alone. I heard sniffling, causing me to look around until my eyes landed on a glimpse of a girl. My body felt like it released a breath I hadn't been breathing. I walked as my body felt like it had a magnetic pull and my feet had a mind of their own. I came upon a girl, with long legs. Her hair was shiny and fully pressed. Her skin was warm milk chocolate. The sight of her made my heart begin to race. My mind became a jumbled mess. I didn't want to scare her so I carefully spoke. My voice was lost in my throat and my breath was completely stolen. I cleared my throat and she instantly turned around. "Have this." I said, handing over my handkerchief. She hesitantly accepted it. "I didn't know anyone else came here." I said nervously. Mentally slapping myself for being so corny. "It's a cemetery." She replied dryly. "I meant this early." I answered. "I'm Sunny." I said offering a hand. She looked at it hesitantly. She sighed accepting it. "November." She introduced herself. "Thanks." She said motioning to the handkerchief. "Sorry for your loss." I said gently. She sniffled and nodded. "Did you lose someone recently too or are you one of those weirdos who like to hang around cemeteries thinking it's cool?" She asked. I chuckled and smiled sadly and shook my head. "My mom passed. Cancer. Today is the one-year anniversary." I openly and willingly answered. She looked at me heartbroken even tho she was dealing with he own heartbreak. She sighed deeply. "Sorry. My parents. Car crash 2 weeks ago." She said bitterness lacing her voice. I studied her face before answering her. She was beautiful. She looked at the plot with a forlorn look. It began to rain so I opened my coat to cover her and pulled her to the gazebo not far from where we were. We finally made it, out of breath and wet. "Thanks." She said wiping her face. "No problem." I said looking down at my watch. I'm going to be late for school. My father will be pissed. "Novi!" We heard being called from a distance. There was an older woman with an umbrella looking for her. "Guess I better run. See you around." She said trying to hand me back the handkerchief. I shook my head with a smile. "Nah. You keep it. In case you come back and you're sad." I replied. She smiled. "Novi!" We heard. "See you around Sunny." She said with brightness in her eyes. "See you around Piccolo girasole." I said before she made it out of earshot.

-------------------------------Authror Note--------------

So I'll give yall a quick background on Sunny. Piccolo Girasole is Little Sunflower in Italian. His mother was black and his father is Italian. His father is in the mob and he was raised to be the same after his mother passed.

Remember to Vote, Share and Follow! Thanks for showing love!