Waking up

TL woke up before villager did. he looked at the boy that was snugglng him tightly. TL blushed a bit, he thought villager was cute. he started caressing his head. 10 minutes later, villager woke up and looked around. he wasn't a morning person, so he stayed still with his eyes open as he looked around, trying to figure out where he was. TL watched as he looked around confused like if he didn'r reconise the place. villager was so comfy he got closer to toon link and let out a small sigh of pleasure. villager didn't even know that he was cuddling up to toon link until he looked up and was startled to see his face there.

"Hi."

villager immidiatly pushed toon link out of the bed by reflect.

"ooooow!!" toon link exclaimed. "thats not a nice way to wake somebody up in the morning!"

"what the hell were we doing last night!?" villager asked anxiously. "d-did i get drunk and sleep with you or something?? please dont tell me i lost my virginity... oh god no..."

"woah... calm down, the heater stopped working and we needed to hug to keep warm, thats all." explained toon link.

villager let out a sigh of realief "oh thank god, i didn't f*** a guy... no offense."

toon link crossed his arms and gave him a stern look. "and whats so wrong with that?"

Villager got out of bed, he was only wearing shorts as pijamas "...you know how your alternate costumes are just you wearing different clothes but bowser jr's alts are his siblings. well its the same for me... my alts are my brothers and sisters. my family is very... i dont like them because they are closed minded... you see my family is the last humans in animal crossing. they dont like animals, gays and other stuff... i dont believe in that though."

"oh ok. so you don't care if i'm gay?" toon link asked super casualy.

villager was surprised to hear that and it sent a shiver down his spin that he just slept a full night, not only with a guy but a GAY guy. if his parents had learned about this he would have been severely punished... "no absolutly not! i'm bisexual so why would i care?"

toon link and villager got changed into their clothes and went to eat break fast. Ness greeted them exictedly. they talked and battled all day. when they finished they hung out in magicant because ness was home sick.