Don't trust him trust me

✉Gregory's pov✉
I run and run till I eventually reach a washroom in the building I lock myself in and try to catch my breath. "Oh jeez...that was so close." I mumble to myself. My eyes felt really heavy.

'Everything will be okay if I close my eyes for a bit right?'
...
'Right?'

✉CC's pov✉
Scared I hid away in the bathroom. I hear the door open. Out of panic I go invisible and float over to see who was there. I saw a boy around my age.

'He is sleeping.'

I sit down and hug him from behind. I wrap my wings around him.

'It's a bit cold in here. I hope this keeps him warm enough for now..'

I blush as I hold this boy in my arms. He looked so calm. I zoned out just listening to his breathing. He started to wake up I panic and let go. "Mmm..." The boy hums before stretching. "Oh jeez how long was I sleeping?" The boy looked at what seems to be a watch on his wrist. "Hmm a new message from Freddy.." The boy mumbles.

'Freddy!?'

Suddenly I got flashbacks of the old pizzeria, the murders, and..my death. I got angry. "Hello Superstar! I have amazing news! If you check the time on your watch you should see that it is now four am correct?" I look at the time. It is four am. The boy looks as well and smiles before leaving the bathroom. I follow him. He starts to talk to Freddy on his watch. "I'm on my way Freddy!" "Way to go Superstar!"

'Tch Superstar my ass he's just being nice.'

'He's mine. I should be the one to protect him. Me. Me. Me.'

I won't let him take him from me and I most definitely will not let him hurt him. He's mine to protect. I grab a piece of paper and write something on it then teleported to a nearby office and grabbed some envelopes. Then I went to find the boy again. Once I found him I quickly turned invisible and dropped the letter in front of him. "Hmm?" The boy jumped.

'So cute...'

✉Gregory's pov✉
A letter dropped in front of me. How and from where? I don't know. I pick it up and read it.

Don't trust him. Trust me.

"Ah yes written in red marker..."
...
I toss the paper away and kept walking. "Alright now where the heck is Bonnie bowl?"

✉CC's pov✉
'He ignored it...'
...
I feel my blood boil but at the same time my heart aches. He ignored me. I only wanted to help. I wrote another letter and went to look for him again.

✉Gregory's pov✉
Another letter appears in front of me. "Oh jeez! Come on another one!?" I sigh before picking it up.

Don't ignore me...that makes me sad! :(
I only want to help you.

"Oh really?" I scoff while rolling my eyes. I keep walking. Another letter appears in front of me. I was hesitant but picked it up anyways.

My name is Evan! What's yours?

As if I'm going to give a flipping stranger my name. "Bro..." Is all I say before tossing the paper. Another letter appears in front of me. "Bro! What the heck!?" This is where I get scared. I decided to leave the letter where it is and keep walking only for it to appear in front of me again. I blink twice. I walk backwards keeping eye contact with a flipping envelope. Then slowly turn around. It is in front of me now..again. I sigh before taking it.

Stop ignoring me! >:( I only want to help...can we be friends to!?

I toss it and keep walking. "Uh huh...nice try bro but I'm not stu-" I look down. Another. Flipping. Letter. My eye starts to twitch I breathe in. Then out. "Bro! What. The. Flip!?" I take the letter and rip it. I keep walking. And what do you know ay? This time the paper was out of the envelope and all taped up. "Ain't no way bro did this..." I take the letter and read it.

Please!

Suddenly something hits the bottom of my shoe I look down and see a pen. I pick it up and scribble a few words on the back of the paper. I put the paper down and keep walking.

✉CC's pov✉
I pick up the paper the boy left. A wide smiles forms on my face.

Alright then. We can be friends. Happy now? My name is Gregory.

'He finally wrote back!'

I scream a bit kicking and punching the air. My pale face is now a light pink and a heart somehow forms in my black and white eyes.

'Thank you Gregory.'

I think to myself putting the taped up paper to my chest.