Hide and seek

(Okay first this title might be a little overrated but it's what I got....sorry second I know I'm the one writing these fics but the fact that ur reading shit like this makes me wonder..r u all okay????)

✉Gregory's pov✉
As I was getting a few items I found it odd how I haven't seen any animictronic at all its just so silent the only one I see once and awhile is Ms. Vanessa and Vanny. The only person I've been with is Freddy maybe I could call him to make sure he's okay. I call him on my FazWatch "Hello Freddy are you there? Are you o-" "Hello angel!"

'Wait this is..'

"Evan?" "Of course it's me! Who else could I be!?" He says while laughing like he's gone insane and to be honest he probably has. "I'm coming to find you Gregory and when I do we can be friends again! Forever doesn't that sound grea-" I hang up. I need to get out of here. I look at the time it's already six am! I can leave now as long as he doesn't find me! I ran and ran to reach the door until I heard. "Gregory~"

'Oh no..'

I go hide in a nearby security office. I still hear him though. "You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when sky's are grey you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away~"

(Oh hell nah bro cuz if I heard that shit I'm running as fast as I can to those doors like bro 💀)

He stopped at the door to the office I'm in. Luckily I spotted a vent. I carefully got up but just as I was about to someone grabs me by my waist and a knife up to my throat. "I knew you were in here angel." He pushed me to the ground. I was terrified at what I saw. His face looked pale, his eyes were black and white, his mouth was distorted, and there was blood leaking from the bandages on his head. I don't know how but somehow a heart formed in his black and white eyes. "I finally found you again angel! Now we can be friends again!" He looked insane. His distorted mouth was now a wide smile and it grew wider and wider. I was crying at this point. "Don't cry angel! All I need now is to kill you so we can be friends forever!" He says wiping the tears off my face. I was to scared to move I started to shake. He brings the knife up to my throat again. "I'll see you soon my angel~" Were the last words I heard before he killed me.