Pinky promise

(Speed running this bc I have a million other stories to finish.)

Gregory's pov
As I'm packing up I hear a voice from behind me. "Hello."

'Shit-'

"Hi Evan." "What are you doing here?" He says holding my hands. "I was just taking a walk. Sorry that I ran off so suddenly." "It's alright. You just had me worried. Come on. Let's go back." He said holding my hand. "Right." We go to his room and sleep. Well- he slept. I didn't. I was to busy thinking about what the hell I'm supposed to do. I don't want to stay, and if I even attempted to he would just drag me back, and sometimes..I still feel like I want to be friends with him. "Goodnight Evan." I say.

'I guess I'll talk to him in the morning....'

I thought to myself before attempting to sleep. Yeah. Attempting.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

"Gregory!" I jump up startled from the sudden noise. "Jeez Evan." "So what do you wanna do today!?" "I actually wanted to talk to you about something." "Really? What is it?" "I wasn't actually on a walk yesterday. I was finding clues." "Clues? For what?" "I overheard what your father had said to you. I wanted to know if it was true. Turns out it is. You killed me."

...

"You know about my father?" "Not much but yeah." "Well just know that you don't need to listen to him! I did it because I-" "I know." "What?" "You did it all because of that twisted obsession." He stays quiet. "And truth is." He looks up. "Some twisted part of me doesn't mind. In fact this all feels just right." He smiles at this. "However only if you PROMISE not to hurt anyone anymore. I will promise to stay." He was quiet for a bit. "Pinky promise?" I laugh at his strange adorableness. "Pinky promise."  "Okay! Can we play now?" "Okay we can play now." "Yes."

(That's it. Well actually that's a lie- we still have one shots but yeah. Original storyline is done. Thx for reading!)