Haechan

To say Haechan was vexed would be an understatement, because he was incinerating with fury. What bothered him the most was the reality that he could not unravel the identity of Virus, and worse that he could not beat everyone who indulged in gossip regarding him. As if it wasn't already hard for him to be the step son of a teacher at Study High, with the elites rubbing the elevated positions of their fathers in his face.

Haechan was at Study High's rooftop, gazing at sky- smeared by hues of blue and white, clouds of vapor drifting in and out. The rooftop has been his comfort sanctuary ever since the first time the serenity of the view from here rendered him tranquil. As usual, Haechan drowned in the deluge of his thoughts, and soon he was in deep meditation when a hand yanked him away from the ceiling.

''NO HYUCK YOU CANNOT KILL YOURSELF. I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU.''

''Mark I wasn't-''

''HYUCK, NO I LOVE YOU. RENJUN LOVES YOU TOO. WE ALL LOVE YOU. YOU CANNOT KILL YOURSELF. KILLING YOURSELF IS BAD.''

''Mark, listen-''

''NO I WILL NOT LISTEN. TODAY I WILL SPEAK AND YOU WILL LISTEN. I CANT BELIEVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF KILLING YOURSELF. OH MY GOD HYUCK ARE YOU FREAKING OKAY-''

''Shut the fuck up, he was not killing himself.'' Renjun cut him off.

''WHAT ARE YOU-oh.''

A chuckle escaped Haechan's lips, as he wrapped his hands around both Renjun and Mark. He was grateful, truly, for having friends that were never insouciant about his wellbeing. Haechan was about to reassure them that he was going to be okay, when an unfamiliar voice chimed in.

''Holy shit, this is a pretty cool spot.'' The girl commented, her eyes flickering around the place in awe before landing on him. ''Oh hi, sorry did I interrupt the kdrama moment?''

''Who the fuck is she?'' Haechan inquired his friends, pissed that they would bring a stranger to his vulnerable moment. God, he was really getting swarmed by mood swings.

''She's Sora. My friend. She insisted to help Renjun and I look for you.'' Mark pipped in.

''I heard about the um new post on the app.'' Sora elucidated. ''I am new to all of this...and honestly it's pretty fucked up.''

''It is fucked up. But I will find the one behind it and teach him a lesson.'' Haechan promised, adrenaline pumping vigorously through his veins as waves of vexation rolled over him, each colder than the last. He was going to burn that fucker alive.

''For your information, Sora, in our dictionary 'teaching a lesson' has varying intensities.'' Renjun told her, a ghost of a smirk hovering over his lips.

''How?''

Mark turned pale, as if all blood was squeezed out of his body, like water from a cloth being wrung dry. ''You have no idea, Sora. They are literally the spawn of devils. They are the Rebellions.''

''Oh come on how bad can it be?''

''As bad as adding bleach in your Maths teacher's shampoo after ILLEGALLY breaking into their house. Or as bad as hitting the fire alarm of our school ten times for fun. Or maybe as bad as dropping a real lizard in Jennie's gucci bag-Oh and did I mention the time they handed out fake school notices about a ban on wearing brandy items to the school, nearly giving a heart attack to all the elites of our school.''

Sora fell into uncontrollable laugher. ''You know what would be funnier? Pranking all the elites that their dad's companies went bankrupt. Watch them all go pale seeing the only thing they base their entire personalities on abandon them.''

Renjun snickered ''That would be hilarious. The prospect of being 'filthy poor' will kill them.''

''And then we can tell them that they need to get scholarships to keep studying at Study High.'' Haechan added another layer of nefariousness to the proposition put forward by Sora. ''Hendery will kill himself before having to actually study.''

''Oh my god, you all are...'' Mark commenced with widened eyes, voice laced with horror. ''EVIL.''

The brown-haired girl, clad in the indigo-colored uniform of Study High, grinned from ear to ear and fist bumped Renjun before winking in Mark's direction. Mark's appalled expression slowly transfigured into exuberance as he amalgamated in with their chorus of chuckles. Haechan's gaze was fixated upon the girl -a series of thoughts swirling inside his head- when her own eyes shifted to him, her brow slightly raised. Haechan only smirked in response, an act she happily reciprocated.

Well, Haechan thought, She certainly fits in.