Chapter 4

It's now home time as I'm walking with everyone, we see a gang outside the school gates. I didn't think anything of it at first but then I saw him...

I get home and the house is dead... Where is everyone..?, I walked into the living room and saw a letter on the coffee table. I picked It up and opened the letter to find out it was from our Rivals.

˙⊹ ⋆༶⋆˙.⋆。🕊✧☁♡🦋The Letter.🦋 ♡ ☁✧ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

I know something you don't know. Your little precious little daughter needs to do something for me before we tell you... Meet us at 5 pm on Monday at Right Hill we will be waiting...

I dropped the letter onto the floor. What daughter are they talking about.? Should I go and leave Klee here after all I am the leader of the gang... 

I walked past the meeting room and I began to hear yelling. Well, I guess I've found them all. I walked into the room and everyone started to look at me like they just saw a fucking ghost or some kind of shit.

"What's with all the yelling.?" I asked while moving towards my dad to hug him.

"Oh you know these nobheads want you to go on a mission tonight," Tyler says while looking at my dad. 

"What mission is it.?, So I know what I need.?" 

I looked over to Tobias and James and they were smiling at each other I looked at my dad and he was smiling as well, should I be worried? 

"Princess you're going to love it, Looks like are Rivals are going to start on a gang we own and we need you to help them,  you're the best assassin right now." My dad tells me. I smiled as my mother was the best assassin in the world. 

___

I got out of the shower and I started to get ready. I put on my black leggings my black crop top and my black leather jacket with my booths. 

I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys off the kitchen table. Before I get out the door my dad yells out my name.

"Do you have anything, princess.?" 

"Yes, Dad," I say while hugging him. 

"What about you're inhaler.?"

"Well yes, Dad."

"Okay well be careful I love you."

"I love you too Dad." 

I let go of my dad and Tyler comes running out of the camera room.

"Ace we need you."

I opened the front door and began to walk towards my car. 

___

I get out of my car and already people our yelling left right and centre. What is this fucking EastEnders.?

I walk further in and I see Lilly, Klee and Diluc. I walk towards them and already someone is running up to me from the side of me.

Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at me.

"What the fuck is she doing here.?" I heard from the back of me, I tuned around to see Vinnie and  Damon.

"Fuck Vinnie you do talk and look up Did you get bored of the floor or something.?" I asked whiles holding in a laugh. 

I take out my dagger as some bitch tried throwing one at me.  My aiming and throwing were precise, I had been doing this since I was 13 after all. I stared at one of the girls and flung the dagger in her direction, missing her by an inch. She gasped while staring at the dagger that was an inch away from her head. 

Each one of the girls had their mouth open and a shocked expression.

"Dramatic bitches." I grumbled frustratedly as I inspected the edges of the dagger.

"Okay, that's enough of the dagger." Vinnies grabbed the last blade off me. I glared at him challengingly. 

"Who the fuck is she Vinnies.?" One man asked while looking me up and down.

"Her name is Paimon Heinz she Ace kid." Someone says from the back of me. 

"She's a part of the Mafia, Well she's a leader of the  Raven gang, You can't kill people who are in our Mafia or our Alliance. " Draco sighed disappointingly while shaking his head.

"She was being bitchy" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"No, you were being insecure." Vinnies frowned his eyebrows frustratedly at me. He was partially right but she still deserved a dagger thrown at her, just to spook her. I wasn't going to hit her even though it was very tempting, I couldn't help but notice the slight pride in his eyes.

Vinnie is different when he's with everyone. It's like he's more stressed out and he probably is. All eyes are on both of us because being the Mafia queen comes with constant attention. 

"So what the fuck is happening then.? Appley your gang needs our help.?" I say while rolling my eyes. 

I was waiting for a reply but instead, I  had a bitch boy looking at me gone out. 

I walk out of the building to get some air and I get pinned to the wall.

"Roll your eyes at me again little girl and you see what happens."  He says while grabbing my hair.

"I like to see what will happen you assclown." I pushed them back so I could turn over to see who it was.

"Well, Well, Well if it's not Vinnie himself," I say with a smile on my face.

He tried to pin me again until we heard a shooting coming from the building we were just in. I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

He handed me my daggers back and we began to run towards the building. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE! " I heard yelling. 

I run inside to see my dad, Tobias and James putting guns at everyone.

"We don't know Ace she was here as she nearly killed me." The girl said to my dad.

"This was a fucking set up you fool!" James yelled at her.

I was still at the door when a girl tried walking towards my dad hell no that shit ain't happing. I looked around and started to throw my daggers. BINGO! 

"Stay the fuck away from my dad you slut."  I tell her while walking towards her to pull my dagger out of her leg.

"CRAZY BITCH.!"  She yelled.

Lilly, Vinnie and Damon went towards her and it happened so fast BANG!