Chapter 1.

|| TRIGGER WARNING || 

- Murder 

- Torture

- Kidnap

- Suicide/Suicidal thoughts

These may be upsetting for some readers, so take care when you proceed. If you do not like any of these triggers then please exit the story. 

____________

Today is the day we turn 17. 17 years since Mom passed away and some people say it gets easier but for my Dad and everyone else it doesn't.

My sister Klee and my brother Diluc came running into my room and started jumping on my bed like they always do.

"How's dad.?" I asked them.

"He's not doing well Paimon and everyone in the house is sad as fuck. You wanna go to mom grave after school.?" They both say.

"Ya you would have thought he would push past this it's been 17 years already, and it's killing me seeing him like this. Has he left his room yet.?"

"No."

I got out of bed and walked towards my door slamming my door open. I walked to my dad's room I didn't even knock at this point I walked right in.

"Ace get up now.!" I yell at him.

"It's dad to you don't you ever fucking call me by my name again do I make myself clear PAIMON!." He yells at me.

"Sorry Dad I know today is hard for you but it is for us all you think we wanted our birthday on the mom's death date.? No, we don't it sucks so much Dad but you need to pull through it, wait  you still have mom teddy.?" I asked him.

"Of course, I have everything of hers she was my everything. Now go to school because tomorrow you have a big day."

__

We get into school and already some of our mates are waiting for us.

I make my way to class because I really can't be fucked with today. I just wanna spend time with my mom and then dad. I can't be fucked with people ballshit.

"Hey, Paimon have you seen the 2 new guys that started today.?" My bestie asked me.

"Fuck no and I would rather not thanks," I tell her while plugging my earphones in.

As the teacher was about to start the class the classroom door came flying open and in walked Mr Rob the school principal behind him were two boys and had his head down and the other was looking around the classroom.

"Everyone these 2 are new to this school so be kind." The teacher yelled out at us."

"Ew no one will be their friends but I won't mind shagging them both."  The school slut says.

I took out my earphones and started to laugh. "Love I don't think they wanna get HIV from a greasy ass like you so please don't flatter yourself. and the fact you're saying they won't have any friends is not funny just because your friends are shagging your boyfriend and one shagging your dad shut up.!" I yelled at her the whole class was laughing and both boys were looking at me.

"Well, boys looks like Paimon will have your back." Mr Rob says.

"Paimon where is your brother anyways I would like peace of him." The school slut says.

My blood was boiling and Klee pulled my arm because she knew how bad my temper is, I grabbed my dagger out of my back pocket and threw it towards her it missed her by an inch.

"You crazy bitch." She yells at me. And in walks Diluc and the rest of the boys from our gang.

"That's what happens when you talk shit about her brother you dumb blonde slut." Rias yells out.

I walked over to the wall grabbed my dagger out of the wall and walked back over to my seat. I looked over at the 2 boys and already one of them had their eyes on me and the other one was looking down again.

The teacher walks over to them. "Take a seat at the table at the back with Paimon and the rest of them." She says while pointing at our table.

They walk over to our table but for some reason, the same guy who had his head down has still got his head down. Something doesn't seem right why is he hiding his face.?

I kicked the seat next to me and the one with his head up tried taking it. "Not you him/," I say pointing at the boy with his head down.

He walked over to the seat I kicked out and sat down next to me. You would have thought he would lift his head by now but nope.

I grabbed my phone and texted the girl's group chat.

P - ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°i shoot u >:(

 P - ૮꒰ ˶> ༝ <˶꒱ა./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎with love tho-

K - (\_/) 

       ( •-•)<(gimme yo cash)/>🔪

P - Something fishy why doesn't he look up.?

I placed my phone on the table facing down and I just sat there looking at the unknown boy I'm going to figure out who these are.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share. <3

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ